Business Calendar 2 (open)

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option that done tasks are still shown but at the bottom

I want the option that done tasks are still shown in the task widget but at the bottom so I can use the task widget also as a shopping list and bring easily the tasks back to the "to do stage".

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Define attributes of what is added with the "add buttons" in the widget (tasks and calendar entries)

Hello,
    I have many startscreens on my Samsung Phone where I place many BC2 Task Widgets.

Most of them show me the tasks of just one task list. I would now also be able to define that the add buttons of this widget would open the add view with the same task list that the widget shows the task of.

For example:
    The BC2 tasks widget shows tasks of the list "immediately". When I click on the add button of the widget I would like to have that the task list "immediately" is already defined.

Right now I can only…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatic Sync on opening the app

It would great for the app to automatically sync events & tasks when opened, so that any device with BC2 installed would be up to date before working on it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alarms more noticeable during voice conversations

While speaking on the phone it is far too easy not to pay attention to weak notification signal when having voice conversation. Alarms should be able to be more audible. Great would be to have an option to get announcement that is mixed on the phone and other voice conversations(for the phone owners ears only of course). For example: "You have calendar alarm. Please, pay attention!" or something like that. Thank you for the Business Calendar Pro, which is a great product!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Amek alarms audible in body speaker of the device

BIG issue for all Android calendar users is to miss calendar alarms when sounds are connected to a headset and alarm is played in the headset on the table. This might not something Appgenix/BC can figure out but there definitely should be way to ensure that calendar alarms are played through device body speakers with same priority as phone calls are rang. Thank you for any solution to make us not miss calendar events for this reason anymore!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gruppe(n) / Kategorie(n) je Termin

Zunächst ein dickes DANLESCHÖN für diese tolle App.
    Wir verwenden sie jetzt seit ca. 6 Monaten und sind hoch zufrieden. Nur ein einziges Feature fehlt uns noch:
    => Wir syncen unseren Business Calender 2 (BC2) mit Synology Calendar mit DAVx3. Das funktioniert hervorragend.
    Auf den Windows-Rechnern läuft Thunderbird, dessen Kalender und Adressen sich ebenfalls mit Synology Calendar synchronisiert (via TbSync).
    Wenn wir auf unseren Smartphones in BC2 Termine anlegen, können wir diesen leider keine Kategorie(n) bzw. Gruppe(n) zuordnen. Beim synchronisieren fehlt also auf dem Synology NAS Calendar diese Angabe. Dem entsprechend fehlt sie im weiteren Verlauf auch auf den Windows-Rechnern…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Year view - show events over midnight once

In the month view there is the option to show events that pass midnight once. I work as a shift worker 5pm-5am and this would be invaluable in the year view. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, please add the check box "Select all" in the settings - support - export calendars. Best regards, Alexander

Hi, please add the check box "Select all" in the settings - support -
    export calendars.
    Best regards,
    Alexander

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More than 5 reminders per task

Sometimes there is a task, that should be done multiple times a day (e.g. hourly from 10am to 10 pm). For this I need 12 notifications to be set that is not currently possible. Now I need to create 12 different tasks and set up them separately.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Year view show colour of event not gradient

It would be great in the year view if you could see the colour of your task not the gradient colour that is on offer.

I run a construction business and would like to see the jobs by colour that I assigned to them in year view

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Natural language processing like ToDoist!

ToDoist lets you use NLP to input new tasks so that you can type into the task title "cut toe nails every six weeks starting this Friday", for example, and the app will automatically recognize all the natural language appropriately setting "cut toe nails" as your task, due this Friday, recurring every six weeks from then. Makes entry a lot faster and easier!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Day list widget modify

I have mention on the image, please check: https://pasteboard.co/JB2Mpfj.jpg

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sichtbarkeit erledigter/offener Aufgaben in der Tagesansicht optimieren

nachdem ich schon über Jahre hinweg eure App sehr intensiv nutze, würde ich gerne eine Änderung anregen. 

Ich arbeite fast nur in der Tagesansicht mit der Aufgabenspalte an der rechten Seite. In der Regel lasse ich die abgehakten Aufgaben sichtbar, weil es sehr motivierend ist, zu verfolgen, dass man schon einiges hinter sich gebracht hat. Manchmal, je nach Laune wird es jedoch nervig und unübersichtlich und es entsteht der Wunsch, die erledigen Aufgaben zu verstecken. Das ist allerdings aus der Tagesansicht heraus ziemlich aufwendig, auch wenn man schon genau weiß, wohin man sich durchklicken muss. Es wäre schön, wenn es…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In Week views: wish to can see all the day events in the view (not only 10 max)

It's will be nice that we could customise the week view to see all the day events in on view without the hours part.
    For now we can only seen 10 events and the hours part.

Big thank for the great app you make !

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hauptaufgaben verschieben zu Unteraufgaben

Hallo, ich arbeite viel mit Aufgaben. Es wäre super, wenn man eine Aufgabe
    verschieben könnte als Unteraufgabe einer anderen Hauptaufgabe. Beispiel ist die Zusammenfassung einiger Aufgaben als Unteraufgaben einer Hauptaufgabe.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Konfigurierbare Textfarben für Tagesnummern und Zeiten / mehr Kontrast bei dunklen Themes

Hallo Appgenix Team,

Euer Kalendar hat ein paar schöne Funktionen und viele gute Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten.
    Leider fehlt aber eine Möglichkeit die Textfarbe für die Tagesnummern/Wochennummern und Uhrzeiten zu ändern, was besonders bei den dunklen Themes zu schlechter Lesbarkeit führt.
    Das hat den paradoxen Effekt, dass man zwar das Menü gut lesen kann, aber das Wichtigste, nämlich den Kalender, nur sehr schwer. Das ist nicht ganz Businessqualität ;-).

Folgende Möglichkeiten sehe ich das zu beheben:

• Ein eigenes dunkles Theme mit hohem Kontrast (besonders geeignet für AMOLED Displays mit echtem schwarz und sehr heller Schrift)
    • Konfiguration der Vordergrundfarben/Textfarben zusätzlich zum Hintergrund in den…
    9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change/customise background colours of past, present and future days, months, years in all themes.

Include a feature for all pro users to change/customise the background and colours of days for past, present and future day for all themes.

At present, only the next month and present day background colour can be colour customised, not including days left in the current month, where viewers can be deceived as the rest of the days left in the current month background colour/shade cannot be changed/customised in the pro version and it looks out of place.

Note:
    These changes/customisations to include colour customisations as well for all themes and their backgrounds in the pro version only.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Reoccurring event on last calendar and working day of a month

Hi

Could you please add the option to create reoccurring option for events and tasks for the last calendar and last working day of a month? Google calendar does not have this feature normally, but apparently a script can be used to achieve it like described here:
    https://support.google.com/calendar/thread/11786361?hl=en

Maybe it's possible using their api to inject this type of reoccurrence when creating new events and tasks through business calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2 (open)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base