Business Calendar 2 (open)

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. I want an option to show days until appointment in the agenda widget

[x] Show days until appointment in the agenda view like this

Today - Thuesday - KW 9
    10:00 - 11:00 Appointment-A

Tomorrow - Wednesday - KW 9 +1
    11:00 - 12:00 Appointment-B

28.02.2019 - Thursday - KW 9 +2
    11:00 - 12:00 Appointment-C

09.03.2019 - Saturday - KW 10 +11
    12:00 - 13:00 Appointment-D

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Events in month/agenda view always on top

Currently events are shown in the month view below the tasks and are not visible if there are more tasks than space available and can then easily overseen
    Since at least for me events are more important than tasks I propose to display events always on the top (at least this should be configureable)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. iCalendar-Eigenschaft `status` sollte verwendet werden

In der neuesten BC2-Version (2.38.0) können Termine erfreulicherweise als abgesagt markiert werden, aber leider wird dafür nicht die iCalendar-Eigenschaft status (https://icalendar.org/iCalendar-RFC-5545/3-8-1-11-status.html) verwendet, sondern ein proprietärer Mechanismus.

Exportiere ich ein Ereignis als ICS und sehe mir den Inhalt an, steht dort u.a.:

DESCRIPTION:nullBC2-Status: Cancelled

Zwecks verbesserter Interoperabilität mit anderen Clients wünsche ich mir, daß STATUS auf CANCELLED gesetzt wird, wie in RFC5545 spezifiziert (wobei ich auch keinen Doktorgrad in RFC5545-ologie habe).

Danke.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sub-Tasks should have the same due-date as parent tasks, by default

Of course it is great to have the possibility of different due-dates, but usually the Sub-tasks will have the same due-date as the parent task. It is very annoying to set the due-date for each individual subtask (as it can not be done while creating them, only later). This also introduces a problem with Google Calendar integration, as the "date-less" subtasks are not shown properly.
    The easiest solution would be to give sub-tasks automatically the same due-date of the parent task (with the option to edit it of course)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A new status for a task

Now, A task have two status. They are "uncomplate" and "comlate". Is it
    possible to add a new status as "in progress" or "started"?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Agenda View: Clearer distinction between allday events and others

This suggestion applies to agenda widget only:
    It would be nice to have a clearer distinction of allday events like a line or background separating them from the others. It should be a clear difference on first site by design. I really love your calendar and I think this feature could be improved.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hide birthday based on group/category

Birthdays can be hidden per-contact but it would be great to be able to to this per group/category. This would also allow for easy syncing.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Display outline only (not solid fill) for pending invites

Same as Google Calendar (both web version and app), have events for which one has been invited but not accepted have a transparent fill and only outline coloured - only accepted invitations or events created by oneself having solid fill: https://imgur.com/ajI8LiH
    This is very helpful to identify events where attendance has been confirmed/not, specially in Weekly view.
    Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Konfigurierbare Textfarben für Tagesnummern und Zeiten / mehr Kontrast bei dunklen Themes

Hallo Appgenix Team,

Euer Kalendar hat ein paar schöne Funktionen und viele gute Konfigurationsmöglichkeiten.
    Leider fehlt aber eine Möglichkeit die Textfarbe für die Tagesnummern/Wochennummern und Uhrzeiten zu ändern, was besonders bei den dunklen Themes zu schlechter Lesbarkeit führt.
    Das hat den paradoxen Effekt, dass man zwar das Menü gut lesen kann, aber das Wichtigste, nämlich den Kalender, nur sehr schwer. Das ist nicht ganz Businessqualität ;-).

Folgende Möglichkeiten sehe ich das zu beheben:

• Ein eigenes dunkles Theme mit hohem Kontrast (besonders geeignet für AMOLED Displays mit echtem schwarz und sehr heller Schrift)
    • Konfiguration der Vordergrundfarben/Textfarben zusätzlich zum Hintergrund in den…
    9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Only optional writing of extended color information into description

Without an option to prevent usage of description field, color information ("BC2-Color: ...") is also shared with participants of meetings for example. I prefer using description field for information that participants understand (agenda, ...). Only BC2 will not display it, Outlook, Nextcloud and other mobile apps are showing it.

Without the option there is also no way to prevent colors being synced when calendars are shared. Even if sync tool has such option (e.g. DAVx5) BC2 uses information in description and ignores empty native color information. Example is when you want to have your partners calendar on your phone but…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. give options for how far to postpone an item

Please set it up so when one presses the postpone button it opens up a box to select when to postpone, with different options like tomorrow,next week, etc.. plus a manual date entry option.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. export single calendars

It would be great to export, in just one click, alle the desired calendars, in single ics files, not merged into 1 final ics file. That's because, when you restore the merged ics file, all events are restored in one calendar, not in the different calendars that you started from. I know that the alternative is to select every time a single calendar to export, but this function is working in the old businness calendar.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customized sharing of events

It would be cool if I can customize the share - function.

Most of the time, my events are based on the headline and the mentioned times. Seldom added with locations.

If I share a event via threema for example, the headlines were repeated. In that case (95 percent ) I have to correct the text.

Nice would be the same function like the templates. Even with space holders (variables) for time, location, description and so on.

What does the community think?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Templates to include Exchange-availability statuses for Exchange-accounts

The ability to make templates, where also Out of office and Tentative are options when the selected calendar supports this (e.g. Exchange-accounts).

Now it is only possible to select Busy or Available, even if you create a template from an event already marked with Out of office or Tentative.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. to make an Event from Logs (recent calls)

Easy creating Event from Logs (recently called numbers).
    Examlpe: I called somebody (or smb. called me), and i have got some task i must do with him. I open Logs, long tap at his contact - and press "Create event in BC2" - this creates event with his contact linked and named by his name.
    Simply and fast!!!
    Make it, please!))

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Week View: better configuration of number of days to show

I would love to get rid of this "number of days" slider, and instead have a configuration of how many days to show, separately for portrait and landscape mode.

Also, I hate this in BC2, that if you drag the slider to the right, to display as many days as possible (14), which I do in landscape moe often, it switches to the month view. If I would like to go to the month view, I would definitly do it the other way.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add calendar functions for exchange active sync using the app Nine

The app Nine provides seamless sync with office365 accounts and works outside of the stock exchange sync. It includes tasks, email, calendar, contacts, and notes sync. For the calendar it supports all types of "show time as". It would be great if BC could support all these options (I.e. Free, busy, out of office, tentative etc.) For users of nine with office 365.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Additional "Month View starts with" option: "Previous week"

I really like the Month View, and it would be great if the current day appears in the second (or third) line,
    so I can see enough days in the future but also a few days in the past (for the context, and to not forget any overdue tasks).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto Capitalize

I would like to see a setting to automatically capitalize the first letter (or all or none) of each word in the title of a new or edited event or task.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Assign task To Others (Collaboration)

This is a feature lacking in this app currently. The ability to assign (not just share or send) to others and be able to collaborate on the task. Apps like To-Doist, Any Do have those features and would be great to have it as a Pro feature.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2 (open)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base