Furthermore it is then also possible to assign different colors to events within a single calendar.
To change a color in Business Calendar 2, please make use of the following instructions:
1. Please open→ Calendars & Task Lists
2. Click on the pencil icon
3. Click on the color palette icon to change color.
1. Click on the small arrow next to a calendar of your choice and use the color picker to select a new color for this calendar
If your Android device is set up to synchronize automatically it will start to pull the new calendars of your account from the Google servers. If not you have to sync manually by opening Business Calendar 2 → menu button → Sync now.
As already mentioned you also can use different colors for events within a single calendar. So whenever you are creating a new event within a synchronized Google calendar or a local calendar you are able to choose other colors than the default calendar color for it.
1. Please start Business Calendar 2 and go to the input mask for new events, afterwards click the color palette icon above the title field
2. The color picker allows you to choose between different colors.