It is also possible to assign different colors to events within a single calendar.
To create different (synchronized) calendars, please make use of the following instructions:
1. Please open the Google Web Calendar (calendar.google.com) in a web browser of your choice, i.e. Google Chrome and sign in with your data
2. Click on the small arrow next to → My Calendars and choose → Create new calendar in the pop-up menu
3. Enter the details of your new calendar and save it
4. The new calendar (i.e. Holiday) will immediately appear in your list of available calendars
To change the color of a calendar in the Google web interface please make use of the following instructions:
1. Click on the small arrow next to a calendar of your choice and use the color picker to select a new color for this calendar
If your Android device is set up to synchronize automatically it will start to pull the new calendars of your account from the Google servers. If not you have to sync manually by opening Business Calendar 2 -> menu button -> Sync now.
As already mentioned you also can use different colors for events within a single calendar. So whenever you are creating a new event within a synchronized Google calendar or a local calendar you are able to choose other colors than the default calendar color for it.
1. Please start Business Calendar 2 and go to the input mask for new events, afterwards click the color palette icon above the title field
2. The color picker allows you to choose between the same variety of colors like the Google web calendar