Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.
  1. Edit location button

I set my location button to always open Google Maps, but I would like to change this to Waze. How do I do this?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a button "Move to Today" in Event/Task details view

Currently to move the task/event from godknowswhen to today we have to:
    1. Open edit mode in Task/Event details view
    2. Click on due date
    3. Find today in the calendar
    4. Click Save

Proposed feature:
    1. Click on the button "Move to Today" in Task/Events details view

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wetter in allen Ansichten

Derzeit kann die Wetteranzeige nur in der Tagesansicht konfiguriert werden. Schön wäre dies Möglichkeit in/für alle/n Ansichten. In der Monatsansicht dann für die nächsten ca. 5Tage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. search function

Search function doesn't search subtasks . Please add this . Thank you

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Colors when it's finished

Would it be possible that when an appointment is over the color of that appointment changes automatically with a

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Einträge durchstreichen

Hallo,
    ich rege an, dass man Einträge durchstreichen kann. Das konnte mein PSION schon im Jahre 2000.
    Es ist ein sehr großer Unterschied ob man einen Eintrag löscht oder durchstreicht.
    Zudem wäre es bei den Aufgaben sehr hilfreich. So könnte ich z. B. meine Packliste für den Urlaub erstellen, durchstreichen was schon erledigt bzw. gekauft ist. Wenn ich dann das durchstreichen wieder rückgängig machen kann ist sie für die nächste Tour gespeichert und ich muss nicht alles neu schreiben.
    Oder Einkaufsliste.... oder ToDo Liste mit wiederkehrenden Aufgaben etc etc.
    Gruß quari

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Locked notification in notification status bar

notifications in status bar need option to be locked, too easy to accidentally swipe an important reminder away, by the time you realise, missed agenda.... Please sort if possible

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. snooze X minutes before start

Within the snooze options, the option to 'snooze X minutes before start' should be included. This option is available in Outlook and is very popular. I miss it a lot on my smartphone, since now I need to calculated at what time it should snooze again to make sure I get another reminder just before the event.

I know different reminders are possible for one event, but these are not all synchronzied with Outlook...
    I want to be reminded 2h before a meeting, just to make sure I'm aware of it and I still have time to prepare if needed.…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Attachment of files to meetings (pics, odd, word)

It would be great if I could any file to a event/meeting.

211 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  57 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. strikethrough style to visually represent completed task and/or calendar events

strikethrough style to visually represent completed task and/or calendar events

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Snooze notifications to have BOTH a user-set default (ex. 30 min) AND a selectable time

Currently, BC2 notifications can be set to have EITHER a default snooze time OR a selectable time. Having both options concurrently would be beneficial, especially when you have multiple event notifications (event 1 quickly snoozed to default 30 min, events 2 & 3 snoozed for 24 hours, etc.).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. When creating an appointment, show whether there is a conflict at the same time.

As is possible in Microsoft Outlook for desktop, it would be great if BC can somehow show me when I'm creating a new appointment if there is already a conflicting appointment at the same time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need....

fast copy, move, drag and drop a single event or group of events from the event or a recurring event.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to display empty days in agenda view

Option to display empty days in agenda view - I live in this view and it is disconcerting to press "go to today" icon and go to 3 days after - due to empty days. Much better to "go to today" and scan forward from there if needed.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tasks/Events with no Due Dates

How about the ability to create tasks and events with no due date?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to change tasks to events and vice versa

Be able to take a task and schedule time for it in the calendar. Or take an event and convert it to to a task

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  14 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Send to Print Day ; Week or Direct Print Day; Week; direct from app ??

Option to print a day or week of schedules.
    including past or future schedules day or week.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  34 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the ability to navigate back to a default view

Hello,

My preferred initial view is a "week view" . When I navigate to other views, be it day, month, etc... I want to be able to get back to the "week
    view" from any of the other profile choices.

When I press "go to", it does not do that.

Is there a setting that allows me to designate which default view I want the navigate back to using the "go to" button?

If not, would you please consider adding asap. This is a standard in UX design of applications.

Regards,

Steven

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Quicker to the Event-Editor / Save clicks

When editing an event an overview is displayed first and one has to touch the pencil to edit. Same thing when saving an edited event. The event-overview is shown again and one has to hit the back button. I think that is a lot of clicking for nothing.
    Proposal: Let the user decide whether the overview is shown. When clicking an event I'd prefer to see the event editor immediately.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base