Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

429 results found

1. Widget Task: add diplay confirmation box when the checkbox is marked

Widget Task: add diplay confirmation box when the checkbox is marked.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  2. Weekly calender view

If events do not overlap on the week view, they should still take up the entire day and not be shortened despite the fact it butts up against another event

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Akustic Alert

Akustische Benachrichtigung bei neuen Terminen die mir mein Office einträgt!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. External calendar app support from the widget

I love your agenda widget - it's gorgeous, customizable, and perfect for my home screen with one drawback: I'm not a fan of the calendar app.

I would love it if the Widget Feature Set included an option for the widget to open calendar entries in external apps (e.g. Google Calendar). I've seen many other widgets do this already, but the other widgets just don't look as good as yours, and are not as customizable.

Allowing users to use what they want is a fundamental of Android OS, so I would love to see this customization in Business Calendar 2's…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'd like to be able to open another calendar/task editor when I click an item in the Agenda

I already use Touch Calendar which I'm very comfortable and at home with. I use BC2 for its Agenda widget and I'd prefer to be able to select which calendar (or Task editor) it opens when I click and item in the Agenda. I'd rather not be restricted to the BC2 calendar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Scroll back in time to see past events on the Agenda widget. We have the ability to see into the future but we can't see the past.

I want to be able to quickly see past events in the Agenda widget. On my screen I have month view widget below and agenda above. I can't scroll back in time so I have to go to a different view. I apologize for my naivete, but if we can scroll forward, how difficult would it be to add the ability to scroll backwards? Either on this app or the first BC? They're both great! I have the Pro versions of both.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Reset reminder times when switching a task to event or vice versa

Currently, I have tasks set to remind me at the exact time it is due. My default reminder for events is 45 minutes in advance.
    When I change an event to a task, the new task carries over the 45 minute advance notice from the event that it previously was. I would like the newly created task to change the reminder time to the "task default" of zero minutes, and for the same to hold true when going from a task to an event (the new event would have a reminder of 45 minutes in advance, instead of zero minutes).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Display of multiday appointment at its end

I would like to see the end of a multiday appointment at its real time, and not sorted like a 'all day' event.
    For example, an appointment from monday 16:00 to Friday 16:00 should be sorted :
    1st day : sorted as 16:00 event
    Tuesday › Thursday : sorted like a all day event
    Friday › sorted as 16:00 with a indicator (like an arrow ?) to differenciate this kind of event from regular 16:00 event
    Today, it's sorted on the last day like an all day event

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PRO Widget tasks should be able to show more than today's tasks

It would be really useful if there was an option to see the tasks due later than today below today's tasks in the PRO widget, starting from today all the way up to no due time ones at the bottom. I want to use that widget as a one for all interface and I also want to be able to use the tasks part as a reminder page for all things I need to do, not just ones I need to do today.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quick change View

I would love the possibility to have a quick Switch Button (floting action Button) for switching to your View of choice. I often need to switch to month View, but I have seen other Users to need this for different views, eg Task list.
    The change via menu Strip needs too many steps for a fast and easy Workflow.

Preferred Solution:
    swipe Action (down for example) to "pull down" the desired View, and swipe it up to get back to Standard View.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  11. Change position of postpone button

On the widget the postpone task button and the completed task button are very close together. They're currently next to each other on the right side of the screen. It's all too easy to inadvertently hit the wrong option and flag as completed, when all you wanted to do was move it on to the next day. Can the postpone option be moved to the left side? I think placing it before the task text would be ideal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I want to be able to export tasks as .doc or .txt file

I want to be able to export tasks as .doc or .txt file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to archive completed tasks (one step before permanently deleting them).

The current method for handling completed tasks is to show them done (good), and give an option to delete (also good). However, if one wants a historical record of what was done, it would be good to be able to archive the tasks. This could be done by expanding the active/complete flag to include "archive". Archived tasks would not be visible UNLESS one sets the filter to archive, and then only the archive tasks would be visible.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  5 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  14. Reminder sync with Google Calendar

I want to be able to sync reminders from/to Google Calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Google Calendar Reminder's in Business Calendar

Looks like there is an API for this now!
    https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/concepts/reminders

Can we please get these Google Calendar Reminders in Business Calendar 2 now?

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  18 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  16. Alarm type appointment

I'm looking for a way to make an alarm type of event where the reminder sound is continuous until I wake up and stop it.
    Currently all I see is the option for one reminder sound for notifications and that's good. But this alarm type would be in addition to the existing reminder sound.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  10 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  17. display time in widget header

The agenda widget allows one to display the current date. It would be great if I could display the current time next to the current date. (I don't display the notification bar on my home screen, so I don't see the time there. It's not a duplication for me.)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Provide a secured sync option for BSD unix and Linux platforms using end to end encryption.

Google/gmail records, tracks and targets everything. Calendars provide a wealth of information for the data mining operations of Google which now admits it sells every byte to the highest bidder. Please provide an API specification to permit sync data storage on a *nix (FreeBSD/Linux) platform, or give us information to roll our own encrypted private sync port.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add the display of the Create by and Last Updated by in the meeting View

For Shared calendars that have multiple people that can create and update meeting events, it would be great if you could Add the display of the Create by and Last Updated by in the meeting View. Google Calendar stores this data and it would be great to display

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 21 22

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base