Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

424 results found

1. MULTIPLE LINES IN MONTH VIEW PLEASE

When the time is included with the title, there is hardly any room to see the title itself on only one line. At least two lines would be a VAST improvement and would eliminate the need to tap to see what the title is. Why is this suggestion constantly declined? This is almost a deal breaker for me, not being able to see more of the title in the month widget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  2. Google tasks auto sync when task changed

Nowadays, the automatic sync interval is at least 1 hour. When I am working with tasks, many time I forget sync it manually and this cause a mess.

BC2 is the best calendar that I know and the integration of google tasks is very useful. But the sync interval 1 hour is too long and it devalve the advantage of integration.

Please, add an option of automatic sync when tasks it changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add reminder type default (popup vs email)

The default reminder is a popup. I only use email reminders, but there is no option to change the default reminder type for new calendar events. I have to change the reminder type for any and all new events. Please let us customize the default reminder type, not just the timing of the reminder. Please add this feature!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add "Text Number" button next to "Dial Number" button

Make button next to the "Dial number" a "Text number" Opens text app from a phone number entered in description, not attached to contact info.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. weather icon on the day Pro widget opens a different weather app

I would like the weather icon on a day pro widget to open up a different weather app or even the default Google app. Instead of the current website

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  3 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  6. Please include an option to also sync tasks in the widget

Please include an option to also sync tasks in the widget when clicking the refresh icon. Currently clicking the refresh icon only syncs events.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Verbesserungsvorschlag

Widget:
    Einteilung und Anzeige von mehreren Aufgabelisten, wenn man mehr als eine Aufgabenliste hat

App:
    Beim Erstellen einer Aufgabe einen zusätzlichen Button
    "weitere Aufgabe" einfügen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  8. Task's Widget improvements

1. When ordered the widget per list, create breaks for each task lists (putting the name of the list and a separator line below).
    2. When a task has subtasks, enable the option to collapse/compress them under the main task and vice versa, option to collapse/extend. __________
    3. Cuando se ordena el widget por lista, crear rupturas por cada listas de tareas (poniendo el nombre de la lista y una linea de separación debajo).
    4. Cuando una tarea tiene subtareas, posibilitar la opción de colapsar/comprimirlas bajo la tarea principal y al revés, opción de descolapsar/extender.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Improve the week view

Hello,

I would like to propose 2 improvements in the appearance of the "week" view.

1. Be able to differentiate the color of the active period of the working day.
      Example: start of day: 8.00, end of day: 18.00
      Between 8.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m., the appearance of the hours would be a different color for all weekdays (not weekends).

2. Be able to identify by a specified color the hours of the day and this, for all days of the week and the weekend.
      Example 1: lunch time from 12.00 to 13.00, we choose a color, and for all days of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Alarm feature for reminders

Reminder to be an alarm. So it will not be missed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  11. Minor, but essential colour fix (clarity of faded/passed events with light motives/colours).

Hello, I have noticed that setting the titles on coloured background (always black/white/depends on background) is not working for passed events. When I use yellow colour of calendar and use option to fade away passed events, titles on them are unreadable, because they are white on light yellow background. I don't know is this by design, but I would like type of faded, passed events to be clearly visible. My solution is it could be black like in mentioned options above, or even better forced grayish to distinguish passed events from upcoming events, but being still clearly readable. I use…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Export and import to/from csv format

export and import calendars to a text file format like csv will be highly useful in processing the events and birthdays on a computer, this feature will be like gamechanger as ics format is too difficult to process

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Disabled favorite calendars should show collapsed events with no text.

Currently when we turn off a favorite calendar, the events disappear completely.

I wish there was a way for a "disabled" favorite calendar to show thin collapsed vertical lines for events (on the right margin), but with no event text.

This would allow us to see the calendar had an event, and if we want to see what the event is, we can toggle that calendar on with the bottom bar buttons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Update automatically calendar with an .ics file

I would like Business calendar to update automatically with a .ics file in my phone.

Periodically old data should be deleted, and added the new data from the .ics file.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 3D

Pas mal, mais peut mieux faire.... Il manque, en effet, un peu plus de personnalisation, comme des effets 3D, du relief, des sons programmables par événement, des logos personnalisés par événement....., bref du graphisme de haute qualité. J'ai acheté cette application, mais il manque ces possibilités sur le widget pour une personnalisation plus poussée.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Specify task lists to hide completed

1. I would like to specify per task list whether completed tasks are hidden or not. Right now I have to chose to hide completed events for all
      or no task lists. The reason I want to do this is to utilize the "cross out" method for some repeating tasks (to feel good seeing all my check
      boxes in past weeks and motivated to continue) but I don't want to see all my completed tasks for all lists.

2. Also/or I would love to be able to toggle on/off show completed tasks from the three dots menu, similar to hide cancelled events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Google Calendar Reminders

BC2 synchronizes Google Calendar Tasks (kinnda). But it doesn't synchronize Google Calendar Reminders. Please, can this be enabled?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option for widget's week-view (what to display when tapping a day)

Regarding the widget's week view:
    Tapping inside the calendar widget opens the day view of the day that was clicked on.
    There is also an option that allows tapping the header to open a specific view.

In my opinion this feature would be complete if there was also an option for the view displayed when tapping on the calendar view (the days).

Background: when the week view is the preferred view one could tap nearly anywhere inside the widget to open the same view in the app (BC1-way). In the seldom case when the specific day should be opened directly,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Goals

Some tasks are more goals than things to do. It will be great to have here the options - reminder, it's time for (...read), finished?, move later? when? waiting in queue? old unfinished, delete, change plan? plan of the day, week, month, year finished in...%. something a little like CRM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base