Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

519 results found

1. snooze X minutes before start

Within the snooze options, the option to 'snooze X minutes before start' should be included. This option is available in Outlook and is very popular. I miss it a lot on my smartphone, since now I need to calculated at what time it should snooze again to make sure I get another reminder just before the event.

I know different reminders are possible for one event, but these are not all synchronzied with Outlook...
    I want to be reminded 2h before a meeting, just to make sure I'm aware of it and I still have time to prepare if needed.…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  3. Individual day background colour also in Agenda view

For example, when I scroll quickly the agenda view I would find it helpful to set a different background colour for weekend days...

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  4. Drag and drop, snap to 30 min intervals

Instead of the default 15 min, it would be nice to change this to 30 min intervals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  5. Business Calendar 2 icon does not show the day and date on the screen. Please consider providing this feature soon.

Business Calendar 2 Icon that shows the date and day on the screen of our phone. It was a great feature on the first Business Calendar.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Subfolders

The subfolder due dates are very glitchy! Also, it would be EXCELLENT if each subtask could have it's own due date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would it be possible in the Agenda view, which I use most, to have an entry for Today. If there are no entries for today it would be marked

Would it be possible in the Agenda view, which I use most, to have an entry for Today. If there are no entries for today it would be marked accordingly. If there was an entry then it would go to that entry. I am sure that others would find this useful. Many thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In Agenda view 'Go To' button should show my detailed months calendar.

In Agenda view when I press the 'Go To' button on top, I would prefer that it move to my detailed months calendar (showing event titles) rather than to the months calendar showing only bars (which I never use anyway).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Templates accessibility

Currently you have to "add event" to be able to access the "Manage templates" menu. Hardly intuitive. It should be in the main side settings bar preferably, with its own place at the top level menu selection. This will allow faster access without going through too many submenus. Thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  10. Show allday events lasting several days only once (but with dates) in the agenda widget

In the agenda widget, allday events, that last several days are displayed multiple times, each and every day.

This inflates the agenda and upcoming important events can't be displayed on the first view, because there is e.g. 4 times the same allday event in front of it. It applies for example for holidays or seminars and so on.

It would be great, if there was an option to choose, if allday events should be displayed only once in the agenda but, of course, with the according timeframe and as long as the event is over.

Other calendars/widgets already do that,…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. White FAB for use with the dark theme

When using the light theme, the FAB is black and easy to spot down in the corner of the screen. However, when switched to dark theme the FAB remains black and blends in with the dark background. Invert the color of the FAB in the dark theme like it is with the light theme.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  12. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to see events on App Icon...

I let TeslaUnread read Notification Bar Messages because I want to see amount of events on App-Icon but the amount is always wrong...better would be if the BC could communicate directly to TeslaUnread.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Swipe through upcoming or previous appointments in detail mode

When I'm looking at an appointment in 'detail mode' I'd like to be able to swipe left or right to view the next or previous appointment on my schedule. Just like swiping through weeks and days. If this feature becomes available, I think it is the most useful if all day events were skipped while swiping.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to collapse, expand sub tasks

It would be great if there was an option to hide sub tasks. Only need to see parent tasks.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  20 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  16. Set background color for office/working hours

To have the ability to set a different background color for office/working hours.

Easier to know if the appointment or event falls within office/working hours at a glance.
    Easier to see the available timeslot within or outside of office/working hours when setting a appointment or event.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Improved calendar invite originators

When opening a calendar appointment it is extremely difficult to work out who the originator of the appointment was (e.g. if you accepted someone else's invitation). It would be great if this was improved. This is using a Gmail/Google calendar account.

For instance, in a Business Calendar 2 appointment in it is impossible to work out who actually sent the invite. If you look at the same invite via www.google.com/calendar you can see that the originator of the invite is listed in the guest list on the right hand side.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I want to click a telephone hyperlink that includes the participant code and for the call to connect and enter the participant code

Implement proper support for the <tel> html tag for conference line phone numbers, in the meeting location field and the meeting details field.

I haven't been able to find any calendar app that will let me tap on one of these tags and have the app pass the telephone number AND participant code into the phone app so that the call can be connected and the participant code entered for me. Instead, I have to wait for the call to connect and then tap in the participant code, which I have to memorize since the phone app has since taken…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  13 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  19. Set event reminders time as "date and time" for example "2014-05-20 16:35"

In a new event I want to have possibility to enter reminders time as exact "date and time" for example "2014-05-20 16:35". Current pattern "some time before" (for example 57 hours before the event) is inconvenient.

This also includes displaying reminder time in exact datetime format.

This could be an preferences option so that user can choose which method is preferred.

107 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  29 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  20. Display events of a day on the event creation screen

It would be nice to have a preview of the events of a day when selecting it on the event creation screen. Maybe a long touch on a day could display all the events for that day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base