The view is also swipeable, so you can view and interact with your past and upcoming events/tasks directly from the view.
Hint: The dots in the lower part of the view indicate the amount of the events on a particular day. They also show the calendar/task lists color the event/task is assigned to. The full dot indicates the event you are currently viewing.
Using the action bar
In the action bar at the top of the screen you will find three icons: the pencil to edit the details of the event, the paper bin to delete the event in question and the menu icon with further actions.
Please note, that this article assumes the vertical orientation of your device. You will see more icons on the horizontally oriented devices.
The view offers you also the possibility to add some information to your events/tasks. From there you can add further reminders to your events/tasks (and also delete them with the ‘X’ icon next to the already added reminder). If you happen to view a task, you can furthermore add the subtasks, change priorities and mark (sub)tasks as completed.
Hint: If you add the subtasks from the view, please remember to click on the ‘+’ button next to the empty task. This action will save the subtask you’ve just created.
Interacting in the view
In the Detail View you will find various buttons, which will allow you to launch other applications:
• You can dial a number clicking on the link or the button provided
• You can open a website clicking on the linked URL
• When clicking on the map icon, you will open the entered location
• If you happen to have invited a contact or were invited to an event, you will be able to confirm the participation, see who confirmed (or not) the invitation or send emails to participants
Hint: if you click on a participant, you will be able to send a message to this particular person only.
• Finally, if you’re a pro user and you linked a private contact (more info here), you can interact with the person (mail, phone, whatsapp, sms, maps, browser etc). The actions, you will be able to choose from, depend on the information you added to this contact.