Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

518 results found

1. Add gestures to faster navigate accross all views

As far as I can see, the present ways to move accross views are mainly the 'day slider' and the menu (and a tap on the month name from year view). The 'day slider' can even be hidden wich makes the menu the only way to proceed.

Could there be some gestures (swipe, single/double tap) , accessible in all views, to navigate faster?

As single finger swipes are already used, I propose to use two fingers swipe to do so.
    Sweeping left/ right would navigate accross day/week/month and year view in that order.
    Sweeping up (or down) from week view…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be really convenient to be able to mark a task as done/completed directly in the notification.

It would be really convenient to be able to mark a task as done/completed directly in the notification.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  3. Can you let us choose excact time for a notification for all day tasks

I have been a user of Business Calendar for few years now. I use it all the time. The one thing that annoys me is when I put in all day tasks and want to have a reminder it only asks how many minutes before. It would make more sense to get to choose. For example I want to get alarm for someone's birthday at 12:00 so I can wish them happy birthday. It doesn't make sense for me to be reminded 1 hour before and get woken up at night for birthday the following day

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  4. weather units manually selectable

Make units for temperature and wind speed manually selectable. There are 3 'metric' options available at darksky.net

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to attach files from the camera, or gallery, or Google drive to an event.

The idea is to be able to attach files like photos from the camera or the Gallery and files stored on the files from Google Drive e Dropbox

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want an option to prevent the Agenda view to twice display events when they end on another day.

Currently when a event begins today but ends tomorrow it is shown twice: Once per day. Therefore such events take up quite some space and lead to a lack of clarity.

I like to propose an option to hide the second display of such events.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  7. All-day tasks reminder time

When creating a new task and check "All day" option - it will be convenient to clear default reminder (or to have settings for default reminder time for all-day tasks separately). Currently I have set reminder to 0 minutes for all tasks and for all-day tasks it fires at 0:00 which is not very smart.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. option to view weather in all views and widgets

I'd like the option to show the weather in all views and widgets.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Locked notification in notification status bar

notifications in status bar need option to be locked, too easy to accidentally swipe an important reminder away, by the time you realise, missed agenda.... Please sort if possible

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Snooze notifications to have BOTH a user-set default (ex. 30 min) AND a selectable time

Currently, BC2 notifications can be set to have EITHER a default snooze time OR a selectable time. Having both options concurrently would be beneficial, especially when you have multiple event notifications (event 1 quickly snoozed to default 30 min, events 2 & 3 snoozed for 24 hours, etc.).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  11. Additional "Month View starts with" option: "Previous week"

I really like the Month View, and it would be great if the current day appears in the second (or third) line,
    so I can see enough days in the future but also a few days in the past (for the context, and to not forget any overdue tasks).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. add a "Complete Task" button in notification

When i got the Task notification in the notification bar, i can only snooze it or remove (or open BC). Please add "Complete Task" button, so i'll be able to complete task right from notification.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  13. Agenda Events carrying past midnight showing as if two separate events.

If an event is on the calendar for 10pm Monday to 2am Tuesday, the calendar agenda displays this as two events. One from 10pm - Midnight, the other from Midnight - 2am on the next day.

Since the event doesn't start on midnight, I would really like to see the event listed starting on Monday at 10pm and the end time shown as 2am, and on the Tuesday agenda listing, it would not be present at all. Or, to put it another way...only events that start on that a day or events that are marked as all day events for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Backup widget settings

It would be great if backing up the app settings also backed up the widget settings,

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In the event preview, I would expect horizontal slide to switch to the prev/next event (keep vertical to slide inside long events).

In the event preview, I would expect horizontal slide to switch to the prev/next event (keep vertical to slide inside long events).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  16. Notification individually for dates and tasks

Today notifications can only be activated for dates and tasks together. I do not use notification from business calandar for dates because I use calendar snooze additionally for much more extended remainder options. So I switched notification off. But when I do unfortunately I do not get notifications for tasks...
    If dates and tasks would get separate notifications in business calendar, problem would be solved.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Be able to group multiple calendars into a single favourite calendar

I would like to be able to group multiple calendars into a favourite calendar. For example, I have 2 work calendars, but would like to toggle both of them simultaneously in the favourite bar by clicking just 1 button. This could be achieved by grouping the calendars into 1 single favourite button.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Be able to export/import (local) task lists and tasks

It would be great if a functionality was added enabling the export/import of local task lists and tasks.

Several other data sets can already be exported/imported and this is one that is missing.

Thanks in advance!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Highlight Today in the Agenda widget

Add the option to highlight today in the agenda widget as it is in the app agenda view.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. filter task

I would like the option to hide passed events and tasks separately. Specifically, I really enjoy how the agenda widget hides events when they are passed. However, I would prefer tasks remain visible until they are checked off. There's nothing more annoying than forgetting a task because this time it was set to had passed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base