What's your idea for Business Calendar 2?

Task sorting by user priority

Hi,
many thanks for such a nice application.

Please, can you integrate Task sorting by user like website of Google calendar (or application like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.teamtasks.tasks&hl=en )?

I'am using many tasks and sorting by date or priority is little confused. (because high priority have more task than is visible on widget screen).

Thanks
Steve

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Štěpán Tračík shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rs commented  · 

Please do so in the end. I bought BC 2 yars ago, but still can not use it, because the work with the tasks in BC2 is awful badly done.

• groebi92 commented  · 

The sorting mechanism of BC2 in the agenda view is unclear to me and it is also why I still prefer BC1. (option "Show overdue tasks today" is checked)
        please sort the tasks in agenda like in BC1:
        1. due date
        2. priority

• Andrej Borges commented  · 

So when will this be available? Do you have a planned release date?

• Tomáš Mittelbach commented  · 

I know it is a minor thing but tagged "planned" for more than a year, when the previous version had this? Instead I got emoticons on an app called Business Calendar. Yay. (Sorry for the sarcasm)

• Rs commented  · 

Sort system must be more better than now.
        People are need just working, but not thinking each time how tasks are regularize .
        It's must just working.

• tl commented  · 

This is a must!
        This is the only thing why I still use BC1 tasks and even considered switching to aCalendar+ !

• Jk commented  · 

I need to Manually sort tasks!

• Steffi commented  · 

I would like to sort subtasks manually, so I see the most important thing-to-do on top. Best per drag&drop.

• Lars Hallstrøm Eriksen commented  · 

Yes, it should be possible to reorder tasks simply by dragging them up or down, without setting a priority number on each. This should also work for sub-tasks.

New main tasks should by default be on top so they don't disappear in the pile before one has the chance to drag the new task where it belongs. New subtasks should probably be at the bottom, since that is usually where you would want a new subtask.

Feedback and Knowledge Base