Business Calendar 2 (open)

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. I want to distinguish between confirmed, tentative, unconfirmed, and declined events

It would be nice if the declined event was hollow striked through, the unconfirmed hollow, the tentative hatched, and the confirmed full coloured similarly to google's native calendar. I'm not relying on this specific combination but it quite makes sense to me.

It would really help me with processing of the events for the upcoming week. I would simply see what events were processd and what need to be still reviewed.

Currently I need to use different app for this.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Timeline - linia czasu dla każdego kalendarza

Dość popularne, szkoda że google kalendarz nie ma tej opcji..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nazwa kalendarza wyświetlana przy wydarzeniu

Proszę o wprowadzenie możliwości wyświetlania nazwy kalendarza przy nazwie wydarzenia. Sam kolor przy dużej ilości kalendarzy to za mało. Np. eksportując z booking.com kalendarze każdy pokój to kalendarz. Mając 30 pokoi - kalendarzy ciężko operować kolorami.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to select an audio channel for notifications

The option to select a sound channel for notifications is very lacking. Now many people use BT-headsets with phones and tablets.
    These headsets are permanently connected and therefore all sound notifications from upcoming events in
    Business Calendar 2 can only be heard through a connected BT headset. Because of this, it is very easy to miss an event in Business Calendar 2 when the BT headset is not in your ears.
    Alternative applications for creating event notifications have the option to select the sound channel for notifications and, for example, you can select the sound channel for notifications "like an…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the widget BC2-Agenda, i want to have the possibility to set the background color like the color use in the different agenda

I would like to have the possibility to set the background color of each item in the list depending on the color of each agenda, the same color use in the color box.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Concatenate location in agenda / list widget

I would like to ask for a minor adjustment of widget display behaviour, specifically the display of location in agenda and list widgets.

Currently, if location information contains multiple lines of text, only first line is displayed.

The change I am asking for is to concatenate all lines of text and display as much information as possible in the widget.

Attached is a comparison screenshot with Event Flow Widget, that does exactly what I am proposing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xufWJ9zlhK6oYvTbrsq_sdLPDPhGIQYw/view?usp=sharing

The first event in the comparison has only one line of long text, the second event has two lines of shorter text.

I…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Day Pro widget tasks features

Be able to click on the word "Tasks" to open to the Tasks part of BC2.

And an option to show undated Tasks as if due today option.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Automatic Sync on opening the app

It would great for the app to automatically sync events & tasks when opened, so that any device with BC2 installed would be up to date before working on it.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to calculate dates for description fields

I want to donate blood every eight weeks. For this purpose, I would like to create a task seven weeks after today with the description "Next date from dd.mm.yyyy", whereby this date should be calculated as today plus 56 days. Is it possible to enter a dynamic date?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search Exact

Hi,
    Is it possible to limit the search to show only events/tasks that match exactly and not those that include the search term.

For example:

• What happens now is:
      Search - Foo
      Returns: Foo, FooBar, BarFoo, fooBazz.

• What we need is:
      Search - "Foo"
      Returns: Foo.

(note the quotes,
    if searched without quotes then the default search is done)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Reminders on given time of day for an event with specific time (not all-day)

Summary: I want reminder options for fixed times of day (like there is for all-day events) for all type of events.

This suggestion https://appgenix.uservoice.com/forums/280499-business-calendar-2-open/suggestions/8941996-set-event-reminders-time-as-date-and-time-for-ex was implemented for all-day events.

For events with a specific start time, it isn't of much use to have a reminder more than say 2 hours before expressed as "X hours before". E.g. "8 hours before" is often in the middle of the night. Much more useful would be something like:

10 minutes
    20 minutes
    30 minutes
    1 hour
    2 hours
    08.00 same day
    20.00 day before
    13.00 day before
    08.00 day before
    08.00 2 days…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Amek alarms audible in body speaker of the device

BIG issue for all Android calendar users is to miss calendar alarms when sounds are connected to a headset and alarm is played in the headset on the table. This might not something Appgenix/BC can figure out but there definitely should be way to ensure that calendar alarms are played through device body speakers with same priority as phone calls are rang. Thank you for any solution to make us not miss calendar events for this reason anymore!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Year view - show events over midnight once

In the month view there is the option to show events that pass midnight once. I work as a shift worker 5pm-5am and this would be invaluable in the year view. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi, please add the check box "Select all" in the settings - support - export calendars. Best regards, Alexander

Hi, please add the check box "Select all" in the settings - support -
    export calendars.
    Best regards,
    Alexander

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able to change/choose the way names appear when I link a contact. I'm talking about first name first, or last name first.

I would like to be able to change the format of the name when adding a contact to an appointment. As of now, BC2 reads contact names as First Name/Last Name, even if I change every contact setting on my phone.i type in the last name, but when I press on the pop-up name, it fills in first name first.
    I would like to be able to choose to insert contacts as Last name/First name, cause this will save me TONS of time editing appointments in my practice management software.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Android night mode

let theme follow system so when android auto light/dark mode is enabled the widget adjusts its theme accordingly

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More than 5 reminders per task

Sometimes there is a task, that should be done multiple times a day (e.g. hourly from 10am to 10 pm). For this I need 12 notifications to be set that is not currently possible. Now I need to create 12 different tasks and set up them separately.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to know why you don't offer the option of customizing the calendar to use the Holocene Calendar HE or Human Era Calendar

I would like to know why you don't offer the option of customizing the calendar to use the Holocene Calendar HE otherwise called the Human Era (HE) Calendar instead of the Christian Era CE Calendar? You offer many ethnic calendars but not one of a scientificly derived calendar offered by the HE calendar. Please add this option to your list of various calendars offered. Thank you for considering my request.

You can find more info on the HE Calendar at the link below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocene_calendar

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ask user for confirmation before sending out updates to calendar invites

It would be useful to have a prompt for confirming whether we want invitation emails to be sent out to the event invitees, whenever we update the event. In most other calendar apps/clients, this is built-in, but in BC2, update emails are sent automatically without a chance of confirming.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2 (open)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base