Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. google reminders calendar...

No option for google reminders... Feature has been asked for several times already

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pop-up view of entry in Week view

In month view you can tap on a day and entry and you see all the entries in a pop-up view with some basic information, but without opening the entry in full screen. This should be possible for week view too

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Google Calendar Reminders in BC2

Google Calendar "Reminders" need to sync and display on BC2.

With the Google Assistant a major player in the smart home arena, it has become a glaring omission of BC2 that "Reminders" are not synced. They are synced to Google Calendar. But not to BC2. I have had to recommend others not use BC2 if they ever use Google Assistant voice commands to remind them of anything.

PS. Yes, there was a previous request for this very same feature that had 120 votes but was "declined" without comment. We need to revisit this as more and more smart devices are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to display week view with earliest events at the bottom!

In my mind when I think visually of my week, I see days with earlier events at the bottom. It would be great to be able to do this visually in Bus. Calendar!

I think having All Day events at the top is still fine, but with events simply reversed bottom to top.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to be able to set goals

Setting goals for the next three month or the year are not task or events.
    I could really use some notes sections where i can write down goals to check them any time.
    Thanks great app!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't grey out unfinished tasks in the past, like on the Google Calender Website.

If we set to weaken the colors of past events it would be very nice that the tasks that are not done yet still shines bright. That would be very helpful if we don't want to show them all today.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BC Pro

Could you please post an update to the old BC Pro that will show some activation code. One can then copy that code into BC 2 in order to enable Pro features. This way, we would not need to infinitely keep old BC Pro installed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Repeating Tasks repeating themself.

For Repeating Tasks I would love a Option to check, that the Task moves to the next Due-date if I forgett/don't do them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Google Calendar Reminder's in Business Calendar

Looks like there is an API for this now!
    https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/concepts/reminders

Can we please get these Google Calendar Reminders in Business Calendar 2 now?

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option for read-only calendars

I use read-only calendars, which are synced from a server via CalDAV to my device.
    These calendars only have the task of displaying the calendar dates from the server in the app.

With these calendars, it does make no sense to change existing entries or add new entries.

For such calendars I would like to have an option, with which the calendar is set as "read-only".

Calendar, set as "read-only", will not be changed by Business Calendar at all!
    If an entry is newly created, such a calendar does not appear in the selection of the available calendars.

Regards,

KG

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mor contrast in month view

I think it is nice to have more contrast in the month view. Now you have the calender entry in the textcolor of the calendar. If you have the background of the calendar entry in the color of the calendar and the text in white or black it would be muche better

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. drag and drop in task widget

I would like the user to be able to drag and drop the list position in the task widget

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Edit dates for recurring tasks

I need to show an edit date & time for recurring monthly tasks. Just a little print under so I know when I completed it that month. Please. It would make you an almost all in one for me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want a support of multiusers tasks

I want to invite other users (my family members) of this programm to create common tasks. They could know my plans and tasks, and I cold know they plans and tasks. Common planner for the groups of users could help them work more effectively.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Task widget - add confirmatiom dialog before close

I have task widget. In case I click on the close square I expect sone confirmation dialog. Reason is simple. I close different task or more than one task or accidently close task when I use my mobile phone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Integrate with Google Keep

Since Google Keep has more features than Google Tasks it would be great to add it as an option.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Could we get Views (Week, Day, Tasks etc) in the Floating button

Could we get Views (Week, Day, Tasks etc) in the Floating Button?

It is hard to change the view with one hand now.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to archive completed tasks (one step before permanently deleting them).

The current method for handling completed tasks is to show them done (good), and give an option to delete (also good). However, if one wants a historical record of what was done, it would be good to be able to archive the tasks. This could be done by expanding the active/complete flag to include "archive". Archived tasks would not be visible UNLESS one sets the filter to archive, and then only the archive tasks would be visible.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Import birthday data from facebook

Hi all,

I'm really enjoying the Business Calendar app and I think its the best calendar app atm on android.

But what I miss is a possibility to import birthday data from facebook. Its a lot work to insert every birthday on its own. I'd like to import it all at once and I think facebook has the perfect data for it.

Regards,
    Steven

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base