What's your idea for Business Calendar 2?

Android Wear support

Add the proper attributes to notifications to :
Dismiss, postpone and delete events on the watch.
Show events as Stacked Notifications.

192 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marcus Wolschon shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mpphilli commented  · 

The only option for an appointment is to snooze. Can we at least get the option to dismiss the notification.

• Carlos commented  · 

-Voice manger and of course also with tasks, for samsung gear s3

• Anonymous commented  · 

i would love to be able to see the reminder on my gear 2 watch and be able to dismiss and snooze it on the gear itself

• Felix Ribalov commented  · 

I would really love to get these features for Samsung gear.
        Currently no way to snooze or even to see basic attributes like meeting location

• Andrew Gowen commented  · 

It would be great to be able to use the built-in voice command system on the watch to make appointments, set tasks, etc.
        Being able to see the next few days on the watch will make it so very useful as I'll not need to get out the phone or tablet. Having reminders being able to link the meeting location to Google Maps would be useful.

• Andrei Sukhareuski commented  · 

I would also appreciate being able to browse through agenda and tasks on my Smartwatch

• Jens B. commented  · 

This feature is really due.
        Not only do owners of Android Wear devices benefit, other smartwatches like the pebble also make use of these actions.

• Einbahn commented  · 

Ich hoffe wirklich, dass die Unterstützung für Android Wear bald kommt. Inzwischen ist sie schon sehr überfällig.

• kwarcek commented  · 

Snoozing and marking tasks as done would be a perfect start for wear integration!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to snooze items and have it rearrange the time of the item on the calendar not just add it to a snooze list and dissapear into the past from the upcoming schedule

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use Snooze Lots and Lots multiple reminders per day for callender events really need to be able to snooze from watch without getting phone out, callengoo works well for this at the moment but it seems unstable on my phone

• Carlos commented  · 

Hi, this is Carlos from Spain, I would like pro version to have android wear support, to see my tasks, and to program new tasks, now I receive the appoiment via Google calendar but not the task

• Anonymous commented  · 

Smartwatch zwingend notwendig. Warte sehnsüchtig.

• Karlheinz Wanderer commented  · 

Fände ich sehr wichtig. Smartwatch wird immer weiter verbreitet. Hier sollte man schnell reagieren!

• Fredrik Lager Smedberg commented  · 

I would really like to see improved support for android Wear in your app. To be able to see upcoming events with title, date/time and location. With the option to choose which calendars to show. The available substitutes in the Play store today is not good enough.

• oliynyk.dima commented  · 

Also a possibility of just seeing the calendar-view of the upcoming events...

• Glyn commented  · 

Calendar support is pretty woeful at the moment on AW. Just having a month view and display of which calendar has the event would get you more Pro users; if you made an AW app, I'd pay extra for that.

• Peter commented  · 

Wichtige Funktionien wären aus meiner Sicht:
        #Termin-Benachrichtigung: funktioniert bereits - aber keine zusätzlichen Aktionen möglich. Wunschaktionen: Termindetails öffnen, Termin am Telefon öffnen, Schlummmern, Agenda öffnen, darauffolgender Termin
        #Agenda: Möglichkeit die Android Wear aktion "Terminübersicht" mit BC2-Agenda zu belegen. Option: Kalender auswählen, ganztägige Termine ausblenden
        #Kalender: Monats/Wochenansicht für kurzen Blick auf den Kalender. Fokus auf Übersicht

Ich würde es begrüßen, wenn diese Funktionalität implementiert werden kann. Aus meiner Sicht wäre sogar eine "richtige" also damit auch aufwändigere Implementierung sinnvoll - schlechte Android Wear Kalender gibt es ja schon. Eine Verrechnung als in-App Kauf wäre damit aber auch mehr als gerechtfertigt.

• gilles.panuel commented  · 

I soule ne Nice to get a calendar list on the watch using internal calendar and to have view of detailed data of a meeting/appointments

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base