Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Any way to have facebook events show up would be great.

Please, lacking this feature is likely to make me switch calendars after years of using business cal

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Calendar Reminder's in Business Calendar

Looks like there is an API for this now!
    https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/concepts/reminders

Can we please get these Google Calendar Reminders in Business Calendar 2 now?

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option for read-only calendars

I use read-only calendars, which are synced from a server via CalDAV to my device.
    These calendars only have the task of displaying the calendar dates from the server in the app.

With these calendars, it does make no sense to change existing entries or add new entries.

For such calendars I would like to have an option, with which the calendar is set as "read-only".

Calendar, set as "read-only", will not be changed by Business Calendar at all!
    If an entry is newly created, such a calendar does not appear in the selection of the available calendars.

Regards,

KG

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. drag and drop in task widget

I would like the user to be able to drag and drop the list position in the task widget

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. External calendar app support from the widget

I love your agenda widget - it's gorgeous, customizable, and perfect for my home screen with one drawback: I'm not a fan of the calendar app.

I would love it if the Widget Feature Set included an option for the widget to open calendar entries in external apps (e.g. Google Calendar). I've seen many other widgets do this already, but the other widgets just don't look as good as yours, and are not as customizable.

Allowing users to use what they want is a fundamental of Android OS, so I would love to see this customization in Business Calendar 2's…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Duration for tasks

Just like events

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google Now Reminder integration

Google Now has a reminder feature where you can set individual reminders and they would appear both in Google Now and Google Calendar. I was wondering when the ability to see Google Now reminders can be integrated into Business Calendar? Right now, that doesn't seem to be an option in the Settings.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  18 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hide Tasks in secific views (week view)

To have more overview id prefere to hide Tasks in secific views. Also for the day view: why show the tadks as events when there is a special task zone?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shared to do list

It would be great to be able to share a to do item, or an entire to do list with someone else who could also mark the task done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please make more colors for events

Not only 11 provided by google

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include other persons in a task

Hej,
    Dunno if it's already possible, but I would like to invite other people in tasks. Like an meeting that sends out e-mails to the invitees, which then puts the invite in their kalender.
    That possible for tasks aswell?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. pop-up masseges

In your wonderful application, we able to save tasks by groups. It is excellent!
    I wanted to say that in my opinion it is worth separating between what is being shown and what jumps.
    For example, I often want to hide the tasks (because I have a lot of tasks and events), which will not be displayed in day/week/month view. The problem is that if I hide them, they do not jump! But I need their pop-up...
    Thank you!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customize Font Color for Ongoing Notification

Hi. On my device, the notification center has a black background which makes the ongoing notification quite unusable. Can we add an option to render the text white?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Google Goals

I want the new Goals feature of Google Calendar to be implemented in Business Calendar

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Google Reminders do not appear in calendar

Google has implemented something they call "Google Reminders" which is supposed to replace Tasks. Google created these for Inbox and now is integrating into Calendar. New Reminders are created by Gmail, Inbox etc.
    While BC2 has lots of its own functionality and Tasks are still there, the new "Reminders" do not show in BC2 so they can only be managed with Google Calendar.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Agenda Pro widget

Similar to the new Day Pro widget that has Day and Tasks side-by-side, create Agenda Pro widget for Agenda and Tasks side-by-side.

Although this can be simulated with an Agenda-only widget and Tasks-only widgets side-by-side, current agenda widget doesn't show undated tasks and the 2 widgets together look ungainly with
    duplicate icons and mismatched rows

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Google keep reminders on BC2 l

I want to set google keep reminders on BC2 like google calendar app thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dim declined events

Declined events look like accepted events. I'm a PM at a very large company and we love your product but we can't use it full time because we can't see declined events - every other calendar app dims declined events and sometimes also adds strikethrough - *anything* would do and it's probably only about an hour of work for one of your UI engineers. PLEASE fix this.

Thank you!!!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integration with Google Reminders (https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/6285327?hl=en)

This is a newly-released feature of Google Calendar and looks to be a successor to Google Tasks. The thing I like about it most is that it can roll-up open reminders to the current date everyday, saving me the effort of manually transferring them myself.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Widget mit abgerundeten Ecken

Das Widget sieht meiner Meiner Meinung nach nicht so schön designed aus. Mit abgerundeten Ecken wäre es nicht so abgehackt und würde sich besser in Android einpassen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Feedback and Knowledge Base