Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Integration with Google Keep

Calendar, notes and tasks, all in the same place!

169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Calendar Reminder's in Business Calendar

Looks like there is an API for this now!
    https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/concepts/reminders

Can we please get these Google Calendar Reminders in Business Calendar 2 now?

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Duration for tasks

Just like events

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Google Goals

I want the new Goals feature of Google Calendar to be implemented in Business Calendar

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Google Now Reminder integration

Google Now has a reminder feature where you can set individual reminders and they would appear both in Google Now and Google Calendar. I was wondering when the ability to see Google Now reminders can be integrated into Business Calendar? Right now, that doesn't seem to be an option in the Settings.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  18 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Setting for favorite bar

Please could you let us the choice to set the favorite bar in 2 line. Thank you.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "24h" to "all day" in widget

Make the widget's colour box show "All Day" instead of "24H" so that it is clearer and stands out.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dim declined events

Declined events look like accepted events. I'm a PM at a very large company and we love your product but we can't use it full time because we can't see declined events - every other calendar app dims declined events and sometimes also adds strikethrough - anything would do and it's probably only about an hour of work for one of your UI engineers. PLEASE fix this.

Thank you!!!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More options about "all-day" events

Many people want more options about the "all day" events. I believe more could be done
    Please add commentary about what you suggest and vote if you agree with the title

Here is my problem :
    It is a shame that all day events appear only in a small line on top of the day. When I take a quick look at it, I believe I have nearly the all day free. But in fact I am not free at all : I have an allday event ! I would like it to appear in a big column. When I…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. More event colors please!

There are too few colors to choose from.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Possibility to use BC1 theme in BC2

I feel like BC2 theme/contrast is too soft and it reduces readability compared to BC1. Colors are softer, Days and hours on the screen side/top are not as black and dark as before. In the year view, I can't distinguish the softer shade from a day without event. I also prefer rounded boxes and darker box titles in the week view.
    The simplest solution would be to propose the legacy BC1 theme as an option. It could even encourage people still using BC1 to upgrade without regretting the look and feel of the previous version.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Google Reminders do not appear in calendar

Google has implemented something they call "Google Reminders" which is supposed to replace Tasks. Google created these for Inbox and now is integrating into Calendar. New Reminders are created by Gmail, Inbox etc.
    While BC2 has lots of its own functionality and Tasks are still there, the new "Reminders" do not show in BC2 so they can only be managed with Google Calendar.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I want, that the Widget will be displayed better at 4x3

When you make the widget to a size of 4x3 it will display the days really small. It should be displaying the days like in 4x2, so that one day is big enough to display multiple events - not only one. I think it would be best to display 3 weeks there.
    The whole month should only be displayed when it's a 4x4 widget.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to NOT notify and/or vibrate during a phone call

Reminders: The app needs an option to NOT notify and/or vibrate during a phone call. Pretty annoying. :-)

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. In monthly view (and others) I would like the events to word wrap if there is room (rather than getting cut off on a single line).

In the monthly view, specifically, each event only gets one line for display, and whatever text remains gets cut off. I would like to see an option to word wrap the event to the second (and possibly more) line if there is space for it. Other calendars seem to do this by default.

This could be a settings option to flow text to 2 lines (number of lines to wrap could also be an option). it could also be toggled off such that the behavior works the way it does now.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Agenda Pro widget

Similar to the new Day Pro widget that has Day and Tasks side-by-side, create Agenda Pro widget for Agenda and Tasks side-by-side.

Although this can be simulated with an Agenda-only widget and Tasks-only widgets side-by-side, current agenda widget doesn't show undated tasks and the 2 widgets together look ungainly with
    duplicate icons and mismatched rows

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Within widgets we would like to see a second "+" button to directly open a task !

Within Widgets please integrate a second "+" button to get directly to the new TASK view instead only having one "+" in the widgets that brings you to the new CALENDAR item view where you have to make another choice first to get to a new task item! This would speed up things a lot.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. External calendar app support from the widget

I love your agenda widget - it's gorgeous, customizable, and perfect for my home screen with one drawback: I'm not a fan of the calendar app.

I would love it if the Widget Feature Set included an option for the widget to open calendar entries in external apps (e.g. Google Calendar). I've seen many other widgets do this already, but the other widgets just don't look as good as yours, and are not as customizable.

Allowing users to use what they want is a fundamental of Android OS, so I would love to see this customization in Business Calendar 2's…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Widget aus BC1

ich nutzte aktuell noch den BC1pro und Teste den BC2pro. Mir ist dass Widget des B2C zu ausladend. Beim BC 1 konnte ich die Agenda nutzen, da dass Tagesdatum links war. Nun im BC 2 ist es oberhalb und dadurch benötigt das Widget deutlich mehr Platz, den ich nicht habe. Bitte bietet alternativ das alte Widget Design Layout an. Dann könnte ich mir den Umstieg auf den BC 2 vorstellen.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hide Tasks in secific views (week view)

To have more overview id prefere to hide Tasks in secific views. Also for the day view: why show the tadks as events when there is a special task zone?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories