Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. An option for the user to display at least the past 2 days of the calendar in the widget, which would improve productivity, without having t

An option for the user to display at least the past 2 days of the calendar in the widget, which would improve productivity, without having to enter the calendar to see

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Birthdays to sync

Habe mühsamst alle Geburtstage vom "normalen" in den "Geburtstage"-Kalender übertragen um nun festzustellen, daß dieser Geburtstagskalender nicht synct :( nun habe ich auf meinen anderen Endgeräten (PC, Laptop) keine Geburtstage mehr im Kalender. Bitte um dringede Änderung dieses Geb.tagskalenders

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pop-up view of entry in Week view

In month view you can tap on a day and entry and you see all the entries in a pop-up view with some basic information, but without opening the entry in full screen. This should be possible for week view too

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Date in Logo

I would like to see the date in the logo, like the Google calendar does. Not as a widget (i know this is possible but it takes too much real estate on my screen) so basically substitute the "BC" logo with the date or a combination of both. Thanks for your interest.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to display week view with earliest events at the bottom!

In my mind when I think visually of my week, I see days with earlier events at the bottom. It would be great to be able to do this visually in Bus. Calendar!

I think having All Day events at the top is still fine, but with events simply reversed bottom to top.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add general search to Actions button

Can we please have the ability to do general search of all calendars in the floating Actions button. At present Actions only allows you to search in view which is rarely useful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Google Calendar Reminders in BC2

Google Calendar "Reminders" need to sync and display on BC2.

With the Google Assistant a major player in the smart home arena, it has become a glaring omission of BC2 that "Reminders" are not synced. They are synced to Google Calendar. But not to BC2. I have had to recommend others not use BC2 if they ever use Google Assistant voice commands to remind them of anything.

PS. Yes, there was a previous request for this very same feature that had 120 votes but was "declined" without comment. We need to revisit this as more and more smart devices are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. google reminders calendar...

No option for google reminders... Feature has been asked for several times already

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I'd like to have events centred in day widget, that would look so much nicer.

Now events are at the top of the widget, which doesn't look nice when there's only 1 or 2 events.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to be able to set goals

Setting goals for the next three month or the year are not task or events.
    I could really use some notes sections where i can write down goals to check them any time.
    Thanks great app!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the text formatting bar in the 'Description' field stationary and place it at the top

Make the text formatting bar in the 'Description' field stationary and place it at the top so that regardless of how long the list is it will always be accessible/visible without having to scroll down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Don't grey out unfinished tasks in the past, like on the Google Calender Website.

If we set to weaken the colors of past events it would be very nice that the tasks that are not done yet still shines bright. That would be very helpful if we don't want to show them all today.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Food log - Calorie counter

A plugin that allows me to add food and calories.

Maybe even take a picture of the meal.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search button on widget

Please add a search button on widget.
    Make it more easier to find
    something from main phone screen and no need to go inside the Bc application

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BC Pro

Could you please post an update to the old BC Pro that will show some activation code. One can then copy that code into BC 2 in order to enable Pro features. This way, we would not need to infinitely keep old BC Pro installed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Repeating Tasks repeating themself.

For Repeating Tasks I would love a Option to check, that the Task moves to the next Due-date if I forgett/don't do them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Delete preset reminders while dictating

When I am dictating, there is no possibility to delete my preset reminder. So, when I include a reminder, there will be two. When I do not include a reminder, there will be one (I do not want).
    Please provide a possibility in your great dictating feature to delete preset reminders. Or perhaps a setting where I can choose whether I want the preset reminders when I am dictating also.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Any way to have facebook events show up would be great.

Please, lacking this feature is likely to make me switch calendars after years of using business cal

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mor contrast in month view

I think it is nice to have more contrast in the month view. Now you have the calender entry in the textcolor of the calendar. If you have the background of the calendar entry in the color of the calendar and the text in white or black it would be muche better

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base