Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Weather integration WITOUT google service activation

Weather works fine with google services which I only use for regular updates.
    The manual choice of location was a good step in the right direction, but it still can't find it until google services are being activeted. The only thing necessary is a permission to access Internet to get the weather data for the manually added location, so why google services are needed?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customize Font Color for Ongoing Notification

Hi. On my device, the notification center has a black background which makes the ongoing notification quite unusable. Can we add an option to render the text white?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Duration for tasks

Just like events

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Set a reminder for the END of an event.

Want to set a reminder for the END of an event so that I can be there in time to pick-up my kids when they are done w/sports practice, B-Day parties etc . Like start time, have the option to remind me, for example 30 min before the end or 0 min before the end.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Google Reminders do not appear in calendar

Google has implemented something they call "Google Reminders" which is supposed to replace Tasks. Google created these for Inbox and now is integrating into Calendar. New Reminders are created by Gmail, Inbox etc.
    While BC2 has lots of its own functionality and Tasks are still there, the new "Reminders" do not show in BC2 so they can only be managed with Google Calendar.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Calendars filtering

At this moment, calendars, that switched off with favorite bar, lose their notifications. Please make this buttons hide the calendars, but not disable them.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Email reminder for Tasks

It will be useful to have an email reminder also for tasks (and not just alarm reminder)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In month view, feature to disable multi-selection

in month view, is there a way to disable the multi-selection that takes to multi-day view? Since i don't use this feature and it sometimes starts by mistake when browsing or sliding the left menu, it feels quite annoying to me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Google Now Reminder integration

Google Now has a reminder feature where you can set individual reminders and they would appear both in Google Now and Google Calendar. I was wondering when the ability to see Google Now reminders can be integrated into Business Calendar? Right now, that doesn't seem to be an option in the Settings.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  18 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to hide (or dim) calendar (via fav list) but still getting reminders from it.

I have an everyday reminder, and it messes all the month view. So i want to move it to separate calendar, and hide this calendar. Currently i can hide additional calendar by switching it off via favourites list, but in this case i don't get reminders from it.

Can we get option to dim or hide some calendars, but be able to still getting alarms and reminders from them ?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integration with Google Keep

Calendar, notes and tasks, all in the same place!

169 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Transform the task into subtask

If I need transform the task into subtask now I dont have this possibility.
    I suggest make transform the task into subtask

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mehrfachauswahl in der "Geburtstagsansicht"

Hallo,

ich würde mir die Möglichkeit wünschen, in der "Geburtstagsansicht" eine Mehrfachauswahl treffen zu können, um gleich für mehrere Einträge gleichzeitig z.B. eine entsprechende Erinnerung einzustellen.
    In meinem Fall habe ich um die 150 Einträge. Für alle die Erinnerung einzeln einzustellen, ist jetzt recht aufwändig.
    Oder man bietet eine Möglichkeit an, für alle Geburtstage pauschal diese Einstellung vorzunehmen (und dann möglicherweise nur bei bestimmten Einträgen die Erinnerung abzuschalten).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A logo «PRO» on the top offre app

A logo «PRO» on the top offre app
    Qu'un logo indiquant qu'on est en version «PRO» bien visible sur l'application.
    Afin de savoir si on est bien deals la version PRO

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Goals

There are a few goals I would like to add to my calendar/agenda, things which are not really actions... they need to be broken down into actions, aber at the beginning I want them only to be there so that I don't forget them. These goals do not need to appear in my agenda. They should be saved but visible/accessable only when I want to. Would it be a way to incorporate such a function in the app? Probably another side of the app where these ideas are stored and sub-tasks assigned in different days. Where I can follow the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add sync button to widget header

Right now, if I want to manually sync my Business Calendar Pro with Google Calendar, I would have to open Business Calendar Pro, tap the settings button at the top right corner, and click "Sync now."

I would prefer if there was a sync button added to the header of the widget (I'm using the agenda view), alongside the add button, refresh button, and configuration button.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. the

the ability for the day view to show all tasks including undated tasks. If I don't give a task a date, I can't see it without changing views

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want to see attendee functionality for tasks.

Port attendee functionality to tasks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base