What's your idea for Business Calendar 2?

Attachment of files to meetings (pics, odd, word)

It would be great if I could any file to a event/meeting.

407 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jens TheobaldJens Theobald shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

48 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tomáš MittelbachTomáš Mittelbach commented  · 

It's more than a year and a half since it has been assigned the planned tag? Any change?

• FrankFrank commented  · 

Das wäre schon sehr wichtig

• ThomasThomas commented  · 

Attach a document or link to a document in Google drive to the description of an appointment or task.

• Alberto MarsonAlberto Marson commented  · 

Suggerisco di poter allegare una foto ad un evento . Molto utile ....Grazie

• SteveSteve commented  · 

Awesome and essentiel idea...to make this app. By far the #1 agenda on the market..!

Often a description of an event is not enought...we would need to be able to add a handwriting note....a picture....a voice recording....a Google map link etc...

I would even pay an aditional fee to have those new features. .. ..!!!

• Sabine LinsSabine Lins commented  · 

sorry, leider auf deutsch:
        meine Idee ist sowohl in Terminen als auch in Aufgaben Fotos und / oder Dokumente zu verwalten. Ein Beispiel für die schnellste Einkaufsliste: ich fotografiere was ich brauche und mache eine Aufgabe daraus. Ich habe einen Termin und muss bestimmte Unterlagen dabei haben, die schon als PDF vorliegen. Ist das auch für andere interessant?

• KirkKirk commented  · 

I vote for this too. Files, links to online docs, images, etc. I think it's better to link to files rather than build in an audio recorder like one recommendation below. Less trouble for you and we can use high quality recorders of our choice.

• Tomáš MittelbachTomáš Mittelbach commented  · 

If there is a way to parse and add a link to Google drive document added through official Google calendar, that would be huge start

• Carolina MonteiroCarolina Monteiro commented  · 

Besides fotos and files it would be even better if you could had voice note file done, with a REC/STOP button on the app itself

• kenken commented  · 

I eager to receive this update since I really want to attach the photos for personal purpose.

• news-mmnews-mm commented  · 

Absolut wichtig, je früher desto besser

• Jack StoneJack Stone commented  · 

Attaching picture taken from notes would be great. Plus possibility of seeing all attached files to a certain even when - for example to easily browse notes from meetings with business partner.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Bitte, bitte. Das ist für mich ein wichtiges Future.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ein muss für diese App. Ist wichtig! Wäre ein klarer Vorteil ggü. Den Konkurrenten!

• MarcelMarcel commented  · 

For me - it is very important. before this not work, i can not use this calendar. but i mean business calendar is great and i will pay for this, when the function with attachement works.

• lucyindalucyinda commented  · 

The ability to put a photo in the description section will help me see the building I need to find, recognise the person I'm meeting with or even just make sure I'm grabbing the right product.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice if the attachment are synchronized even with google!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Must have!
        Hoffentlich kommt es bald

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base