What's your idea for Business Calendar 2?

Attachment of files to meetings (pics, odd, word)

It would be great if I could any file to a event/meeting.

429 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jens Theobald shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • adam commented  · 

I'm fully supporting this idea. As a long time pro user I actually opened the knowledge base to learn how to attach a file and I found myself amazed it is apparently not possible.

I get a lot of printed invitations so when I get one, I would really like to take a photo of it and have it as an attachment to the event (to check the dress code or other details of the event). Doesn't need to sync.

Please add this functionality!

• Jack Stone commented  · 

Even local storage without cloud would be a big upgrade, with possibility of exporting and importing data. Possible date of release?

• Frank Charek commented  · 

Yes! Please add functionality to add an attachment from local and cloud storage. Are you not listening?!?!

• Joshua commented  · 

Would be nice to link even more than 1 file....

• Erich P commented  · 

Das ist eine weitere wichtige Fuktion, die der Kalender unterstützen sollte!

• Tomáš Mittelbach commented  · 

It's more than a year and a half since it has been assigned the planned tag? Any change?

• Frank commented  · 

Das wäre schon sehr wichtig

• Thomas commented  · 

Attach a document or link to a document in Google drive to the description of an appointment or task.

• Alberto Marson commented  · 

Suggerisco di poter allegare una foto ad un evento . Molto utile ....Grazie

• Steve commented  · 

Awesome and essentiel idea...to make this app. By far the #1 agenda on the market..!

Often a description of an event is not enought...we would need to be able to add a handwriting note....a picture....a voice recording....a Google map link etc...

I would even pay an aditional fee to have those new features. .. ..!!!

• Sabine Lins commented  · 

sorry, leider auf deutsch:
        meine Idee ist sowohl in Terminen als auch in Aufgaben Fotos und / oder Dokumente zu verwalten. Ein Beispiel für die schnellste Einkaufsliste: ich fotografiere was ich brauche und mache eine Aufgabe daraus. Ich habe einen Termin und muss bestimmte Unterlagen dabei haben, die schon als PDF vorliegen. Ist das auch für andere interessant?

• Kirk commented  · 

I vote for this too. Files, links to online docs, images, etc. I think it's better to link to files rather than build in an audio recorder like one recommendation below. Less trouble for you and we can use high quality recorders of our choice.

• Tomáš Mittelbach commented  · 

If there is a way to parse and add a link to Google drive document added through official Google calendar, that would be huge start

• Carolina Monteiro commented  · 

Besides fotos and files it would be even better if you could had voice note file done, with a REC/STOP button on the app itself

• ken commented  · 

I eager to receive this update since I really want to attach the photos for personal purpose.

• news-mm commented  · 

Absolut wichtig, je früher desto besser

• Jack Stone commented  · 

Attaching picture taken from notes would be great. Plus possibility of seeing all attached files to a certain even when - for example to easily browse notes from meetings with business partner.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Bitte, bitte. Das ist für mich ein wichtiges Future.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base