Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

421 results found

1. Swipe left/right to switch task lists

Enable swipe to switch between task lists. Currently user has to do this in 2 steps: swipe right to main menu then select list item. I expect this update would be quite easy to implement and make navigating between lists much more fluid.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  2. Bigger arrow in week view

Could you please add option or make by default bigger arrows in week view for events outside the view?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. better flashing notifications

better flashing notifications on main screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make arrows displaying overflow events more prominent. Floating menu covers bottom arrow.

I'd like to see the arrows that show for events that don't fit on the screen in the day or week view to be larger and easier to notice.

Also, the bottom arrow is partly covered when displaying the floating menu button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Weekly view

Hi all, the Weekly View of BC2 got worse compared to Business Calendar Old. The main issues are the lack of time on top of each event and events which appears side by side without any reason. The color set also are worse. I sent to the company a side by side comparision between the Business Calendar Old and BC2 and the Old clearly appears ten times better. I strongly request a review of the Weekly View to make more clean and functional as the Old one. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Working snooze integration with pushbullet

My problem it that i need to snooze a lot of meeting reminders. Each time i must pick up phone and unlock phone.
    I recently installed pushbullet, which is a great and popular application (1 000 000+ downloads on android), great for getting notifications from mobile phone apps to show up on the PC, and lets you act upon them from the PC.
    Unfortunately if i snooze a reminder from the PC it doesn't work, because Business calendar gets the snooze signal, but asks for "how long time do you want to snooze". So when i unlock the phone, the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Airview support

The S Planner for the galaxy S4,S5 ... provides Air View Support which means that within the monthly view you can hover a Date with your finger without touching the display an the details of the day are shown.

The same thechnique could be used for displaying menus before the user touches the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Kleinen Hinweis auf die aktuelle Uhrzeit in der Monatsansicht

In BC1 gab es in der Monatsansicht ein kleines rotes Dreieck am aktuellen Tag, welches die aktuelle Zeit dargestellt hat. Dieses Dreieck vermisse ich sehr, da man mit diesem kleinen Dreieck auf dem ersten Blick sehen konnte wo man sich im Tag befindet und was noch wann ansteht.... Bitte wieder einführen ;)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Widget mit abgerundeten Ecken

Das Widget sieht meiner Meiner Meinung nach nicht so schön designed aus. Mit abgerundeten Ecken wäre es nicht so abgehackt und würde sich besser in Android einpassen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Priority mode interruptions notifications sounds and vibrations

Notifications sounds and vibrations should not fire when Priority Mode Interruptions is set on Android 5.x

Other calendar software, including Google Calendar app does have notifications sounds or vibrations when when Priority Mode Interruptions is set. Or at least make this a configurable option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow current day & date (and controls) on widget to show to the left of events, as in BC.

I use the 4x1 widget to save space. With current day and date and controls above events, I can only have one event showing with a lot of space after the event name. If I had the option to have the current day and date and controls on the left, I could have three events in the 4x1, and the event names would not be truncated. In other words, allow the BC structure, but add settings, refresh, and add to the square to the left of the events with current day and date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. would like if it is possible to add the possibility to hide subtasks on task list view and on task widget view. Because I wrote the super ma

I propose to make a widget, the root problem, if there are sub-tasks, instead of the checkbox button expand - collapse to happen to stop all subtasks, if not included in the sub display widget, if enabled, to not take up much space! Still offers protection against accidental pressing on the widget, in performing the task, the task does not immediately disappear from the screen, and a few seconds was crossed out and then disappear, to have time to cancel the random action.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Search icon permanently visible on all views

Currently to access Search you have to drag open the side pane and then scan down to find search near the bottom of the list. I would like it as a permanent icon onscreen in all the views (particularly Month view, in my case). I use search all the time to quickly find future events so I would like it front and centre - I certainly use it a lot more than toggling the text display on and off (which has a permanent icon in the title bar). Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Division into processes

It would be great if every action or screen in the app was given a unique process. This way we can assign these processes (for instance "AddEvent") to some "triggers".

For example I'm using Apex launcher and it is possible to add a process to a gesture i.e - You could assign a downward swipe to adding a new event to the calendar. I could do it with DigiCal and it worked like a charm. However as it stands now it is impossible, because Business Calendar is has 5 processes but all of them either point you to the main…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Setting for favorite bar

Please could you let us the choice to set the favorite bar in 2 line. Thank you.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  6 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  16. Change the order of the rows (date / title) in the day widget.

I've set the day widget to show the information in two lines, but it confuses me to see the title first. That's why it would be great to have the time first.

Because now I see "Patricks Birthday" and only in the next step I realize it is on Friday and not today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. In the reminder dialogue, please move "individually" closer to the top of the list

In BC1, the option for an 'individual' reminder was at the top of the reminder dialogue window. Now that there are significantly less reminder options to choose from (which I'm fine with), I find I mostly use 'individually'. Could you either put it back at the top universally or create a preference for allowing the user to have it at it at top or bottom? (I'd also be fine if it were immediately after 'on time of the event'.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Agenda- Widget and/or View like Asus' "What's next".

Maybe you can create an additional agenda- widget and/or view like Asus' "What's next".

With a swipe gesture you can decide if you take care of the Event or not (Beschäftigt/Verfügbar).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Optional "Done" double check in the widget

I have clicked sometimes a task as "done" but I didn't wanted to do it.
    I double check (as e.g., any.do does) could be useful for many users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base