Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.
  1. option to view weather in all views and widgets

I'd like the option to show the weather in all views and widgets.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Locked notification in notification status bar

notifications in status bar need option to be locked, too easy to accidentally swipe an important reminder away, by the time you realise, missed agenda.... Please sort if possible

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Snooze notifications to have BOTH a user-set default (ex. 30 min) AND a selectable time

Currently, BC2 notifications can be set to have EITHER a default snooze time OR a selectable time. Having both options concurrently would be beneficial, especially when you have multiple event notifications (event 1 quickly snoozed to default 30 min, events 2 & 3 snoozed for 24 hours, etc.).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add a "Complete Task" button in notification

When i got the Task notification in the notification bar, i can only snooze it or remove (or open BC). Please add "Complete Task" button, so i'll be able to complete task right from notification.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Agenda Events carrying past midnight showing as if two separate events.

If an event is on the calendar for 10pm Monday to 2am Tuesday, the calendar agenda displays this as two events. One from 10pm - Midnight, the other from Midnight - 2am on the next day.

Since the event doesn't start on midnight, I would really like to see the event listed starting on Monday at 10pm and the end time shown as 2am, and on the Tuesday agenda listing, it would not be present at all. Or, to put it another way...only events that start on that a day or events that are marked as all day events for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Backup widget settings

It would be great if backing up the app settings also backed up the widget settings,

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. In the event preview, I would expect horizontal slide to switch to the prev/next event (keep vertical to slide inside long events).

In the event preview, I would expect horizontal slide to switch to the prev/next event (keep vertical to slide inside long events).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Notification individually for dates and tasks

Today notifications can only be activated for dates and tasks together. I do not use notification from business calandar for dates because I use calendar snooze additionally for much more extended remainder options. So I switched notification off. But when I do unfortunately I do not get notifications for tasks...
    If dates and tasks would get separate notifications in business calendar, problem would be solved.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Be able to group multiple calendars into a single favourite calendar

I would like to be able to group multiple calendars into a favourite calendar. For example, I have 2 work calendars, but would like to toggle both of them simultaneously in the favourite bar by clicking just 1 button. This could be achieved by grouping the calendars into 1 single favourite button.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Be able to export/import (local) task lists and tasks

It would be great if a functionality was added enabling the export/import of local task lists and tasks.

Several other data sets can already be exported/imported and this is one that is missing.

Thanks in advance!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Highlight Today in the Agenda widget

Add the option to highlight today in the agenda widget as it is in the app agenda view.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. filter task

I would like the option to hide passed events and tasks separately. Specifically, I really enjoy how the agenda widget hides events when they are passed. However, I would prefer tasks remain visible until they are checked off. There's nothing more annoying than forgetting a task because this time it was set to had passed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow to search for untimed tasks

The current search only finds tasks with a due date.
    lot of my tasks dont hsve a due date, as they are just reminders to be done whenever is Time for it.

i would request to extend the search (maybe optionally) for tasks without a due date

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. angehängte Dateien sollten synchronisiert werden

Google selber synchronisiert im 'eigenen' Kalender die an Terminen angehängten Dateien (pdf, etc.). Öffne ich den Google Cal auf meinem S8 sehe ich den Anhang. im BC2 Pro finde ich den Anhang leider nicht. Ziemlich unpraktisch...
    Bitte hängt BC2 Pro auch mit den Anhängen an die Sync von Google!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want google tasks to be syncroniced again.

I want google tasks to be syncroniced again. This is not working since mounths. What about the new google task "Erinnerung"?
    I'm using your tool since years and I love it but without a task syncronication it is useless for me.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  8 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Calendar settings change font color

under Calendar settings you should be able to change not only the background color but also the font color if I use a light pink as background color for my wife of course the white font can be read very badly therefore I would like to set black fonts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to disable tasks in the agenda widget

Since there is a standalone task widget it would be nice to disable tasks in the agenda widget. Then both can be used side by side, while there are separated, both in visualisation and in the mind of the user.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sync events with Google Calendar more than one year

Sync events with Google Calendar more than one year and until 5 or 6 years or more.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. color

Quick event color change instead of: select event, edit,
    swipe to cancel time change, pick color picker, choose color, save.

Maybe a long click in week view or quick icon in event view? Please consider this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Android 7.1 app shortcuts to add event and task

So long pressing the app icon would show two options. One to add an event and one to add a task.

This would be a quicker way to create tasks and events for users on Android 7.1 and above.

As described here:
    https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/ui/shortcuts.html

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base