Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

429 results found

1. Termine direkt aus Kontakten erstellen

Es wäre gut, wenn man nicht nur Kontakte mit bestehenden Terminen verknüpfen, sondern neue Termine direkt aus Kontakten oder aus einem aktiven Telefongespräch erstellen könnte.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  2. Make event invitations prettier

Currently the emails people receive when added to an event are quite basic and don't look great. My suggestion is to make them prettier and more user friendly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Choose where Widget event leads

Tapping the new agenda widget takes you to the tapped event, but the old BC1 agenda widget took you to the default calendar view.

I preferred the old behaviour, but it would be great to have a choice in the settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. would like if it is possible to add the possibility to hide subtasks on task list view and on task widget view. Because I wrote the super ma

I propose to make a widget, the root problem, if there are sub-tasks, instead of the checkbox button expand - collapse to happen to stop all subtasks, if not included in the sub display widget, if enabled, to not take up much space! Still offers protection against accidental pressing on the widget, in performing the task, the task does not immediately disappear from the screen, and a few seconds was crossed out and then disappear, to have time to cancel the random action.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change the week number color in the month view into black

It is very difficult to see the week number in the month view because of the color. It would be much better to change the color into black or red. Grey and smaller than the day number is does not make any sense.
    PLEASE change the color of the week number into black or let the user Change the Color by themselve!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to delete events without confirmation.

When you delete an event, it is done without requesting a confirmation. Only a short pop up to undo, will be displayed.
    (This is how it used to be but now has changed)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. MobileIron + TouchDown calendar support

My company is using MobileIron + Touchdown as Mail exchange. Therefore I can only use BC as private calendar, and need to open TouchDown as business one.

WIll be super if you can add function that I only need to open yours.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  8. Widget aus BC1

ich nutzte aktuell noch den BC1pro und Teste den BC2pro. Mir ist dass Widget des B2C zu ausladend. Beim BC 1 konnte ich die Agenda nutzen, da dass Tagesdatum links war. Nun im BC 2 ist es oberhalb und dadurch benötigt das Widget deutlich mehr Platz, den ich nicht habe. Bitte bietet alternativ das alte Widget Design Layout an. Dann könnte ich mir den Umstieg auf den BC 2 vorstellen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Sorting events

I think a lot of people have many calendars, which have different priorities. But, then i have many events, i really need to sort them, as tasks, for example. So, can you add these option?
    Sorry for my english and sorry, if i repeat this question.
    Dmitriy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Day View

Please add the option of showing a "stacked" events on day view with all the events stacked together regardless of their time so that it is easier for us to see, just like in BC1.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Daily widget

I tried to describe this issue in play.google review, but it seems it was quite unclear.

What I had in original BC: The widget was able to show any next three events despite of the dates, e.g. tomorrow, a week ahead and a month ahead.
    Now, in BC2 I can only set up the next three days to display. If nothing happens within these three days, the widget will be empty.
    This is partly solved by setting up 'all events to display', but this needs scrolling and actually is full of unnecessary information.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Business Calendar 2 app icon show the current date

The Business Calendar app icon should show the current date.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Christoph Wolf responded

Currently not possible to create interactive and changing icons.
    Nevertheless there will be a 1×1 widget available soon!

13. Schalter für kernzeit

Bitte einen Schalter damit nur die angegebene Kernzeit angezeigt wird und der Rest komplett ausgeblendet. Termine die außerhalb der kernzeit liegen werden trotzdem in der tagesansicht angezeigt.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back the red triangle in month view that shows the time of day

I would like to see again the red triangle in month view that shows the time of day progress as it is in BC1. I would also like the red bar that shows the time progress in week and day view to be red or at least make it an option to change the color to red or any other.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. GQueues Intergration

GQueues is a powerful GTD task manager that interfaces very well with Google/GApps. They do not have an API however their Google Calendar Integration works very well and allows for task management through Google Calendar that leverages the strengths of GQueues. One simple implementation for this in BusinessCalendar could be to allow a setting to designate a calendar as a "tasks" calendar. These events then appear in tasks areas of BusinessCalendar and simply relies upon the integration between Google Calendar and GQueues to create and sync tasks but then displays these in the task areas of Business Calendar. Seems like…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Assign Multiple Calendars to single events

It would be so handy to be able to assign multiple calendars to one event - I have common events that span 4 or 5 calendars with different users (mix of Google and Exchange) so end up with layers of events - all the same info clogging up my week view which is the one I use most. I also use the agenda widget view which ends up having a huge list, and sorting/filtering a calendar is no good as I still need to see other events of those calendars. I'd like to see some way - perhaps zebra type…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  17. Set meeting with time TBA

Too often when I set a meeting, I don't have the time yet early in the process. Since you must set a time, your options are all day or guess a time, which confuses the team when it's updated to the final time. Having the option to set TBA will add clarity from the start.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please include an option to also sync tasks in the widget

Please include an option to also sync tasks in the widget when clicking the refresh icon. Currently clicking the refresh icon only syncs events.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. weather icon on the day Pro widget opens a different weather app

I would like the weather icon on a day pro widget to open up a different weather app or even the default Google app. Instead of the current website

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  3 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  20. Task's Widget improvements

1. When ordered the widget per list, create breaks for each task lists (putting the name of the list and a separator line below).
    2. When a task has subtasks, enable the option to collapse/compress them under the main task and vice versa, option to collapse/extend. __________
    3. Cuando se ordena el widget por lista, crear rupturas por cada listas de tareas (poniendo el nombre de la lista y una linea de separación debajo).
    4. Cuando una tarea tiene subtareas, posibilitar la opción de colapsar/comprimirlas bajo la tarea principal y al revés, opción de descolapsar/extender.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base