Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

424 results found

1. Search icon permanently visible on all views

Currently to access Search you have to drag open the side pane and then scan down to find search near the bottom of the list. I would like it as a permanent icon onscreen in all the views (particularly Month view, in my case). I use search all the time to quickly find future events so I would like it front and centre - I certainly use it a lot more than toggling the text display on and off (which has a permanent icon in the title bar). Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  2. Facebook integration (and other services?) like sunrise calendar

I love business calendar.

Recently I noticed that Sunrise calendar was making impressive progress. I gave them a second chance but they still stand very low facing the amazing Business Calendar UI experience...

However, I really love the Facebook event integration that Sunrise has. I can modify my RVSP right from the app and make changes to it promptly. Using facebook calendar subscription via google is very ugly - no modifications, impractical and changes propagate after hours.

Are there some plans for services integration similarly to how Sunrise does it? Their service integration is very superior.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  3 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  3. Priority mode interruptions notifications sounds and vibrations

Notifications sounds and vibrations should not fire when Priority Mode Interruptions is set on Android 5.x

Other calendar software, including Google Calendar app does have notifications sounds or vibrations when when Priority Mode Interruptions is set. Or at least make this a configurable option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  2 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  4. Division into processes

It would be great if every action or screen in the app was given a unique process. This way we can assign these processes (for instance "AddEvent") to some "triggers".

For example I'm using Apex launcher and it is possible to add a process to a gesture i.e - You could assign a downward swipe to adding a new event to the calendar. I could do it with DigiCal and it worked like a charm. However as it stands now it is impossible, because Business Calendar is has 5 processes but all of them either point you to the main…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Change the order of the rows (date / title) in the day widget.

I've set the day widget to show the information in two lines, but it confuses me to see the title first. That's why it would be great to have the time first.

Because now I see "Patricks Birthday" and only in the next step I realize it is on Friday and not today.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to see attendee functionality for tasks.

Port attendee functionality to tasks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. would like if it is possible to add the possibility to hide subtasks on task list view and on task widget view. Because I wrote the super ma

I propose to make a widget, the root problem, if there are sub-tasks, instead of the checkbox button expand - collapse to happen to stop all subtasks, if not included in the sub display widget, if enabled, to not take up much space! Still offers protection against accidental pressing on the widget, in performing the task, the task does not immediately disappear from the screen, and a few seconds was crossed out and then disappear, to have time to cancel the random action.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In the reminder dialogue, please move "individually" closer to the top of the list

In BC1, the option for an 'individual' reminder was at the top of the reminder dialogue window. Now that there are significantly less reminder options to choose from (which I'm fine with), I find I mostly use 'individually'. Could you either put it back at the top universally or create a preference for allowing the user to have it at it at top or bottom? (I'd also be fine if it were immediately after 'on time of the event'.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Agenda- Widget and/or View like Asus' "What's next".

Maybe you can create an additional agenda- widget and/or view like Asus' "What's next".

With a swipe gesture you can decide if you take care of the Event or not (Beschäftigt/Verfügbar).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Optional "Done" double check in the widget

I have clicked sometimes a task as "done" but I didn't wanted to do it.
    I double check (as e.g., any.do does) could be useful for many users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Google Now Reminder integration

Google Now has a reminder feature where you can set individual reminders and they would appear both in Google Now and Google Calendar. I was wondering when the ability to see Google Now reminders can be integrated into Business Calendar? Right now, that doesn't seem to be an option in the Settings.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  18 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  13. Same colors as in Google calendar

Could we have the exact same calendar colors as in Google Calendar? That would we really more user-friendly.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I want Task Lists to keep reappearing the next day even if there's unchecked Subtasks

The Task List doesnt re-appear the next day, even if set on daily repeat, unless all subtasks are completed. Please make it appear regardless if its finished or not.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  15. Termine abhaken und verblassen

Es wäre toll, wenn man auch Termine als erledigt abhaken könnte und die dann verblassen würden, damit man in der Tagesansicht besseren Überblick hat, was man bereits getan hat und was noch offen steht.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to display meeting duration in color box layout instead of just time

It would be nice to have the display the meeting duration in the color box. This is displayed for all day events, but it would be nice to display 1 hour event, 6 hour event. For Birthday's it could display the age, Anniversary's it could display the number of years.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dim / Fade declined events as an option instead of only completely hiding them

Completely hiding events is bad - which is why Google Calendar doesn't do this either. When a person declines a conflicting meeting and then the original meeting gets moved, people end up thinking they have a free slot on their calendar when instead they could have gone to the previously declined meeting. Please give users the choice of completely hiding the declined event or dimming / fading the declined event. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  1 comment  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  18. In the widget agenda is possible to increase the dimension of the first line? (especially the day that actually is too small)

In the widget agenda is possible to increase the dimension of the first line? (especially the day that actually is too small)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Setting for favorite bar

Please could you let us the choice to set the favorite bar in 2 line. Thank you.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  6 comments  ·  declined  ·  Admin →
  20. csv genereren

Het zou handig zijn om een csv te kunnen genereren van alle agenda (bezoeken) van week/maand/jaar. Datum - onderwerp - tijden - adres. Hiermee kan ik evalueren hoe vaak en lang ik aan een project gewerkt heb of op een locatie geweest ben.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base