Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

478 results found

1. Connected Calenders with Partner

I want to give my girlfriend the opportunity to see my dates. So she can use time for herself or me based on my dates.
    A nice extra would be that she can also add new dates. Maybe in form of a crosscheck. She add the date and i get a pushup - to confirm or not confirm.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to disable tasks in the agenda widget

Since there is a standalone task widget it would be nice to disable tasks in the agenda widget. Then both can be used side by side, while there are separated, both in visualisation and in the mind of the user.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for alternate calendar

Google Calendar supports alternate calendar. If we could add this into BC2, then it would be perfect

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show done tasks

In application (task view) there are options to show all tasks and show "not done" tasks. It would be good to add option to show done tasks only or to show them at the end/beginning of the task list. Before I click 'delete done tasks' I want to see what exactly will I delete (at one place).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Configure foreground color for agenda widget today's events.

Currently it is possible to modify background color only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Quick voice option to add time/ date/ name and auto alarms in android pull down menu

Quick voice option to add time/ date/ name and auto alarms in android pull down menu
    By the way excellent job on calender I fuxking.love it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notifications

I would like to have every day a reminder (at a desired time or permanent) in notification area about the tasks that are in progress in that day. I know that is possible to see them with a widget but from my point of view this info in notifications is more efficient as it is opened often. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. See free/busy status in widget

Would it be possible to have the busy/free status of an appointment be reflected also in the calendar widget with a non filled square? Would be greatly appreciated! And I second all other ideas that are about having the free/busy status reflected in other views

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. U want print my appointment

I want printing my appointment

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sync events with Google Calendar more than one year

Sync events with Google Calendar more than one year and until 5 or 6 years or more.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  4 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. color

Quick event color change instead of: select event, edit,
    swipe to cancel time change, pick color picker, choose color, save.

Maybe a long click in week view or quick icon in event view? Please consider this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Scrolling events on the "Pro Day" widget

I think it is necessary to have the possibility of scrolling the day's events on "day pro" widget because otherwise, if I want see all my events, I need to set the day between 8:00 to 0:00. And it's very uncomfortable like that because I need set a small writing if I want read the all titles!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to hide events that are present in multiple synced calendars.

When sharing a calendar with someone and both attending the same event, please add an option to not show the same event from both calendars, but somehow merge or prioritize them.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  5 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want the ability to attach a picture to an event

I would like the ability to attach a picture to an event. Now you can attach an emoji to an event, how about a picture too or instead of.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Batch Copy Events From One Calendar to Another

Since i use desktop pc everything i plan is done on Outlook.
    I use sync app to sync between outlook and my phone. But there are events that i need to copy to google calendar which is shared between family so this has to be done manualy. Individual events are easy to copy one by one but what about a selection of events ? This is imposible to be done with a single action. Can you add this feature since it is super essential ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ability to cancel calendar events

Ability to cancel an event but still have it show within the calendar (eg, by striking through the title, appending 'cancelled' to start of title, changing colour of item etc) method being selected and customisable by user.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  13 comments  ·  completed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. schulferien

Außer Feiertage wäre super auch Schulferien einfügen zu können.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 23 24

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base