Skip to content

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Here you will find all the inactive forum ideas (they can only be viewed, but the voting is closed).
They are divided in two status categories: the completed and declined ones.

518 results found

1. Double tap and edit text?

Can't we double tap and edit text? I used to do that in week View all the time in an app called Weekcal when I had an iPhone. It never opened a new screen, remained on week View.

If it's not there, certainly a feature you must add 👍

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  2. Make OnGoing notification look nicer

Currently, the ongoing notification doesn't look very nice, and it only show one event at the time.

It would be nice if the ongoing notification looked like Calendar Notify (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cliffcawley.calendarnotify).

(and unfortunatly calendar notify doesn't support task so I can't use it)

Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Rounded corners on Events

Please can you bring back rounded corners on events.
    I find events much easier on the eye and easier to read when they have rounded corners.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to set annually reminders that will be in the same Hebrew date every year.

I would like to set annually reminders in my calendar (birthdays, death dates etc.) that will be in the same Hebrew date every year, which is different from the Gregorian date, that the reminders are set according to it today .
    That means that; e.g., instead of alarming in every June 5 it will alarm every 2 of Sivan, which are different in each year.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  5. Week and agenda view combined

I like the week view where I can see my appointments and events one day per column. However, often the time of the events are so spread out that I need to have long days between the time
    when the day start to the time when the day ends.
    For instance, I can have a flight at 5am, then checking in in the hotel at 12noon, then an appointment at 4pm, dinner at 7pm, flight back home at 9.30pm. In order to see all this you would
    need to have your day starting at 5am and finishing at 10pm at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Warning when time already scheduled

Thought the original Business Calendar did this, but 2 didn't warn me that I already had an appointment at the same time. I don't always have time to open the app to check - it would be great if, during adding an event, BC2 would at me know I have a preexisting or overlapping event already scheduled. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Anhänge bei Aufgaben

Die Möglichkeit bei Aufgaben Anhänge anzuhängen. z. Bsp. Bilder, PDF's usw. Vielleicht noch zusätzlich eine Kategorie URL

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Select tasks lists in widget

In the current implementation of the Tasks widget, the only options are All Task Lists or Personal task list. I'd really like to have the option of selecting "Like in App", and/or being able to manually select the task lists shown in the widget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. report des tâches

Bonjour
    J'apprécie énormément votre application que j'utilise plusieurs fois par jour.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien de développer une fonction de report.
    D'un simple clic, cela permet de reporter au jour suivant une tâche qui n'a pas été réalisée.
    Qu'en pensez vous ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Termin automatisch verschieben nach Ablauf

Hallo und einen schönen guten Tag!
    Ist es möglich eine Option/Button einzupflegen, mit der/dem man bestimmte Termine automatisch verschieben kann, wenn sie abgelaufen sind? Danke und viele Grüße !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Synchronization privacy

I used this calendar in particular to shift from google's calendar,
    I would like the calendar to focus more about privacy away from synchronization with Google accounts or should sync to a private server I choose or of your own.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In the agenda widget show only one entry for identical entries coming from different calendars

My wife and I both have our own google calendars. I use BC Agenda
    widget to view both of them. When I enter an appointment in my calendar and invite her as participant then there will be also an entry in her calendar. In the widget I now have two entries for the same appointment. That's annoying. I would prefer to see only one entry in the widget.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  14. Events less than a day long displayed as a full bar in Month Calendar view

For events that are less than a full day, please add the option for users to have those events displayed as a full bar in Month Calendar view just as the full day events are displayed. Samsung Calendar has that option and it is really useful for those who want a consistent looking visual when looking at the Month Calendar view. Thank You

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  6 comments  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  15. Merging calendars

I think there could be option to merge calendars - choose all of events in one, and change their calendar to another.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Insert personalized reminders directly from the calendar instead of "dd hh mm"...

Insert personalized reminders directly from the calendar instead of "dd hh mm"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  completed  ·  Admin →
  17. Bonjour a tous, il serait tres utile de pouvoir supprimer l’ensemble des rdv ou Evénements étant en double (meme date meme heure)

il arrive d'avoir des doublons sur les rdv et les Evénements type anniversaires, fêtes nationales...(même heure même date)
    il serait très utile de pouvoir les supprimer globalement en ne gardant que le plus récent (s'il y a eu des modifications ou ajout d'informations dans le rdv ou l'événement)
    je n'ai pas trouver de logiciel permettant de faire cela (supprimer des doubles de photos ou dossier oui mais aucun sur les éléments dans les agendas.
    Autre problématique : quant on supprime des rdv sur l'ordinateur et que l'on synchronise avec le téléphone, on récupéré tous les éléments déjà supprimé . l'idée…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. wish to suggest you if you can , Create any numbers of Calendar with different color combinations. Day/Date/Timing/Area.... are the commo

wish to suggest you if you can ,
    Create any numbers of Calendar with different color combinations.

Day/Date/Timing/Area.... are the common factors in all calendar. Even then segregation under different headings ,gives more clear picture.

So ,In " create new calendar " Column if you add "New Calendar Name" , it will be more useful.

Right now in , Business Calendar; Birthday, Google , Solar , etc Calendars can be added or dropped. Similarly if new calendar been created ,such adding and dropping facility.

In short , In one Calendar hundreds of new calenders can be synchronized and can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. weather units manually selectable

Make units for temperature and wind speed manually selectable. There are 3 'metric' options available at darksky.net

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Offer Google / Play Store independent Version

Running a custom ROM without Google engines makes it impossible to use the purchased licence of the pro version of Business Calendar 2. Please offer a possibility to use your great product by offering licencing, e.g. like AquaMail (they provide an extra licencing app to verify the purchase without Google). Thank you!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar 2 (closed)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base