Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. google reminders calendar...

No option for google reminders... Feature has been asked for several times already

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Calendar Reminders in BC2

Google Calendar "Reminders" need to sync and display on BC2.

With the Google Assistant a major player in the smart home arena, it has become a glaring omission of BC2 that "Reminders" are not synced. They are synced to Google Calendar. But not to BC2. I have had to recommend others not use BC2 if they ever use Google Assistant voice commands to remind them of anything.

PS. Yes, there was a previous request for this very same feature that had 120 votes but was "declined" without comment. We need to revisit this as more and more smart devices are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add general search to Actions button

Can we please have the ability to do general search of all calendars in the floating Actions button. At present Actions only allows you to search in view which is rarely useful.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'd like to have events centred in day widget, that would look so much nicer.

Now events are at the top of the widget, which doesn't look nice when there's only 1 or 2 events.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the text formatting bar in the 'Description' field stationary and place it at the top

Make the text formatting bar in the 'Description' field stationary and place it at the top so that regardless of how long the list is it will always be accessible/visible without having to scroll down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Any way to have facebook events show up would be great.

Please, lacking this feature is likely to make me switch calendars after years of using business cal

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google Calendar Reminder's in Business Calendar

Looks like there is an API for this now!
    https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/concepts/reminders

Can we please get these Google Calendar Reminders in Business Calendar 2 now?

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  16 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Option for read-only calendars

I use read-only calendars, which are synced from a server via CalDAV to my device.
    These calendars only have the task of displaying the calendar dates from the server in the app.

With these calendars, it does make no sense to change existing entries or add new entries.

For such calendars I would like to have an option, with which the calendar is set as "read-only".

Calendar, set as "read-only", will not be changed by Business Calendar at all!
    If an entry is newly created, such a calendar does not appear in the selection of the available calendars.

Regards,

KG

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. drag and drop in task widget

I would like the user to be able to drag and drop the list position in the task widget

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Edit dates for recurring tasks

I need to show an edit date & time for recurring monthly tasks. Just a little print under so I know when I completed it that month. Please. It would make you an almost all in one for me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integrate with Google Keep

Since Google Keep has more features than Google Tasks it would be great to add it as an option.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. notifications for hidden calendars

It would be nice to have notifications for events and tasks which are in hidden calendar. Maybe to give some calendars priority notifications so we don't missed them. I wasn't reminded for few important birthdays and events because I hide them to see clear other events.
    It would be really nice to have this feature. Please add it.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Titles that don't fit on calendar to use two lines

If a title doesn't fit in the month view, ability to allow it to finish underneath. Ie. Use two lines

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Import birthday data from facebook

Hi all,

I'm really enjoying the Business Calendar app and I think its the best calendar app atm on android.

But what I miss is a possibility to import birthday data from facebook. Its a lot work to insert every birthday on its own. I'd like to import it all at once and I think facebook has the perfect data for it.

Regards,
    Steven

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. External calendar app support from the widget

I love your agenda widget - it's gorgeous, customizable, and perfect for my home screen with one drawback: I'm not a fan of the calendar app.

I would love it if the Widget Feature Set included an option for the widget to open calendar entries in external apps (e.g. Google Calendar). I've seen many other widgets do this already, but the other widgets just don't look as good as yours, and are not as customizable.

Allowing users to use what they want is a fundamental of Android OS, so I would love to see this customization in Business Calendar 2's…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notifications for tasks in the disabled task group.

Please add the option to enable notifications for tasks in the disabled task group. I need not to see the task on the application screen, but to receive notification from it.
    Thanx/

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please put the...

The current date on the icon !

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ongoing notifications to be dismisable

Ongoing notifications to be dismisable

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Customize Font Color for Ongoing Notification

Hi. On my device, the notification center has a black background which makes the ongoing notification quite unusable. Can we add an option to render the text white?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Duration for tasks

Just like events

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?