Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Connect to office 365 with MFA

Possibility to connect to office 365 account usínám multi factor autorization.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. formatierung

ich würde mir wünschen einen termin, der nicht stattgefunden hat, in der titelzeile durchzuschreichen anstatt am ende der terminbeschreibung eine bemerkung anzufügen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make reminder notification ongoing

Please make reminder notification for Tasks and Events as ongoing which cannot be removed without taking action like snooze, edit or complete.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create an event from a task

Users have made lots of suggestions that require adding tasks to events. This is a complex thing to do. I guess that's why you're not doing it, even though it's very useful.
    My proposal is simpler. Please add the following option in the top menu of the Task: Create as Event.
    Then all the contents of the task fields will be copied to a new event's fields, and the user will only need to set an end time.
    In my opinion this is a very important and useful option through which your application can be used as a convenient tool…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Send Messages from Agenda in addition to 'call number' button

Would be nice to send messages (SMS, maybe others) directly from agenda entries in addition to call button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Shortcuts for Day/Week/Month/Year view options

Could we please have shortcut buttons at the top of calendar to enable to jump from Day/Week/Month/Year view. Just a pain at the moment having to go theough the main menu option to do this when I just want a quick overview of the month then go back to my day or week view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow to search for untimed tasks

The current search only finds tasks with a due date.
    lot of my tasks dont hsve a due date, as they are just reminders to be done whenever is Time for it.

i would request to extend the search (maybe optionally) for tasks without a due date

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add event or task quickly from month widget

I use month widget. I like to click on a date and open a quick add event/ task details for add an event/task. After close the detail form, it will take me to month widget again. For example: 1 click a date on the month widget, 2. Open an add event/ task. 3. After it close, it takes me to previous/ original month widget.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom widget with specific dates

I have a question about the use with regards to widgets.
    I work for a company that has important semester dates. Sometimes I need to use a physical calendar to access these events.

Is it possible to make a widget with just these dates? If for example I could tag these dates with a "tag" and then select this "tag" by inserting the widget on the main screen of my android?

I thank the attention!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Terminfarbe individuell

Ich fände es ziemlich cool wenn man die Terminfarbe individuell anpassen können statt aus bestimmten auszuwählen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to be able to assemble all events from a calendar for the year for review.

I would like an option for the ability to review, in list form, all events for the year for a particular calendar such as my events for a Medical calendar I setup. I would also like to be able to print this list, but just having them all listed would be of most benefit. Often I'm asked when did you do this or that and it's difficult to look for them in past months. Thank You

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Benachrichtigungen Pop-Up in Statusleiste nicht nach Terminende automatisch ausblenden

Ich nutze den Business Calendar auch als to-do Liste. Wenn ein Termin als Benachrichtigung in der Status-Leiste angezeigt wird und man selbst nichts ändert, dann bleibt dieser solange in der Taskleiste stehen bis zum Ende des Termins. Wenn der Termin zu Ende ist, dann wird die Benachrichtigung automatisch ausgeblendet bzw. verschwindet.

Gibt es eine Einstellung, das der Termin oder die Aufgabe auch nach dem Ende noch als Benachrichtigung in der Statusleiste bleibt und nicht automatisch ausgeblendet wird, sondern erst ausgeblendet wird, wenn man es manuell wegwischt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make OnGoing notification look nicer

Currently, the ongoing notification doesn't look very nice, and it only show one event at the time.

It would be nice if the ongoing notification looked like Calendar Notify (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cliffcawley.calendarnotify).

(and unfortunatly calendar notify doesn't support task so I can't use it)

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tasks on completion day

My tasks automatically rollover the next day if they not completed. When I mark tasks as done they move back to day they are assigned to.

I'd like to see an option in the settings to automatically change the task day to the date when they are completed, because I want to know when I completed past tasks rather then when they were created.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Anhänge bei Aufgaben

Die Möglichkeit bei Aufgaben Anhänge anzuhängen. z. Bsp. Bilder, PDF's usw. Vielleicht noch zusätzlich eine Kategorie URL

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add multiple reminders to birthdays

Add the capability to have multiple reminders to all birthdays in the dedicated options.

Use case: I am godfather to two children, also there are several children in my circle of friends. For them I need some time to find and deliver a proper present. Therefore I would like to be notified two weeks in advance AND on the actual birthday.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Offer Google / Play Store independent Version

Running a custom ROM without Google engines makes it impossible to use the purchased licence of the pro version of Business Calendar 2. Please offer a possibility to use your great product by offering licencing, e.g. like AquaMail (they provide an extra licencing app to verify the purchase without Google). Thank you!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Merging calendars

I think there could be option to merge calendars - choose all of events in one, and change their calendar to another.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Select tasks lists in widget

In the current implementation of the Tasks widget, the only options are All Task Lists or Personal task list. I'd really like to have the option of selecting "Like in App", and/or being able to manually select the task lists shown in the widget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base