Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Tasks on completion day

My tasks automatically rollover the next day if they not completed. When I mark tasks as done they move back to day they are assigned to.

I'd like to see an option in the settings to automatically change the task day to the date when they are completed, because I want to know when I completed past tasks rather then when they were created.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add multiple reminders to birthdays

Add the capability to have multiple reminders to all birthdays in the dedicated options.

Use case: I am godfather to two children, also there are several children in my circle of friends. For them I need some time to find and deliver a proper present. Therefore I would like to be notified two weeks in advance AND on the actual birthday.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Merging calendars

I think there could be option to merge calendars - choose all of events in one, and change their calendar to another.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Select tasks lists in widget

In the current implementation of the Tasks widget, the only options are All Task Lists or Personal task list. I'd really like to have the option of selecting "Like in App", and/or being able to manually select the task lists shown in the widget.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. report des tâches

Bonjour
    J'apprécie énormément votre application que j'utilise plusieurs fois par jour.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien de développer une fonction de report.
    D'un simple clic, cela permet de reporter au jour suivant une tâche qui n'a pas été réalisée.
    Qu'en pensez vous ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Insert personalized reminders directly from the calendar instead of "dd hh mm"...

Insert personalized reminders directly from the calendar instead of "dd hh mm"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bonjour a tous, il serait tres utile de pouvoir supprimer l’ensemble des rdv ou Evénements étant en double (meme date meme heure)

il arrive d'avoir des doublons sur les rdv et les Evénements type anniversaires, fêtes nationales...(même heure même date)
    il serait très utile de pouvoir les supprimer globalement en ne gardant que le plus récent (s'il y a eu des modifications ou ajout d'informations dans le rdv ou l'événement)
    je n'ai pas trouver de logiciel permettant de faire cela (supprimer des doubles de photos ou dossier oui mais aucun sur les éléments dans les agendas.
    Autre problématique : quant on supprime des rdv sur l'ordinateur et que l'on synchronise avec le téléphone, on récupéré tous les éléments déjà supprimé . l'idée…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. wish to suggest you if you can , Create any numbers of Calendar with different color combinations. Day/Date/Timing/Area.... are the commo

wish to suggest you if you can ,
    Create any numbers of Calendar with different color combinations.

Day/Date/Timing/Area.... are the common factors in all calendar. Even then segregation under different headings ,gives more clear picture.

So ,In " create new calendar " Column if you add "New Calendar Name" , it will be more useful.

Right now in , Business Calendar; Birthday, Google , Solar , etc Calendars can be added or dropped. Similarly if new calendar been created ,such adding and dropping facility.

In short , In one Calendar hundreds of new calenders can be synchronized and can be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wish you would make the weather on the days of the month, with out going to the day it self. would be so much nicer. Anytime I go to the cal

Wish you would make the weather on the days of the month, with out going to the day it self. would be so much nicer. Anytime I go to the calendar I just want to see a date birthday or so on I don't want to open a hole new page. would like to see a little I-con of sun or rain or what ever the case may be. please consider this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Wetter in allen Ansichten

Derzeit kann die Wetteranzeige nur in der Tagesansicht konfiguriert werden. Schön wäre dies Möglichkeit in/für alle/n Ansichten. In der Monatsansicht dann für die nächsten ca. 5Tage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Send to Print Day ; Week or Direct Print Day; Week; direct from app ??

Option to print a day or week of schedules.
    including past or future schedules day or week.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  34 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. weather data instead 'can' t load weather data'

I want to get the weather data instead the message "can't load weather data" on the day view without having my geolocation / gps activated. How about a field for the zip code/ countery in the config menu?

107 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Christoph Wolf responded

Option to select location for weather manually has been added with version 2.17.0

13. Fade past events

Have events in the past in a lighter shade to make it immediately obvious.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Need to export to pdf, office

I hope you have plans to add features. ..
    Export calendar to pdf file, doc file office. ...in this case I will print my calendar.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. .ICS file handling

I want to import event from e-mail .ics attachment directly without saving and importing from menu

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I want to be able to print calendar dates for my taxes.

Just include a print option for a day, week, & months...from any period in the calendar.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Regionale Feiertage aus dem GoogleCalendar werden nicht angezeigt

Hallo Business Calendar Team,
    mir ist heute aufgefallen, dass in Business Calendar zwar die Feiertage für ganz Deutschland aus dem abonnierten Google Calendar angezeigt werden, aber nicht die regionalen. Aktuell z.B. Allerheiligen. Bitte einpflegen...

Danke, Ralf Viertelmeister

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Widget aktualisiert nicht

Seit dem Update auf Android 8 aktualisiert sich das Kalender-Widget nicht mehr. Ich habe ein Huawei P10.
    Die Konkurrenz von "Your Calendar Widget" hat das Problem mit folgender Funktion "Listenscrolling deaktivieren" behoben.
    Ich würde mich über eine ähnliche Funktion im Business Calendar freuen.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want to be able to save my customized THEME colors

I want to be able to save my customized THEME colors. Later, I want to restore the theme colors. Summer, Fall, Winter colors....

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Copy and paste in der Wochenansicht

Wäre es möglich kopierte Termine in einer Wochenausicht einfügen zu können? Bis jetzt ist dies leider nur in einer Tagesansicht möglich.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Feedback and Knowledge Base