Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Rounded corners on Events

Please can you bring back rounded corners on events.
    I find events much easier on the eye and easier to read when they have rounded corners.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Food log - Calorie counter

A plugin that allows me to add food and calories.

Maybe even take a picture of the meal.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Aufgaben Widget nach Tageszeit sortiert anzeigen

Mir geht es um das Aufgaben Widget. Warum ist keine Möglichkeit implementiert es nach der zeitlichen Abfolge des Tages zu sortieren, wobei die ganztägigen Aufgaben unten stehen? Eine Aufgabe für die ich den gesamten Tag über Zeit habe sollte doch nicht ganz oben in der Liste sein wenn ich bereits um 6 Uhr etwas zu erledigen habe. Bei zehn Aufgaben am Tag muss ich erst scrollen um die Dinge zu sehen die ich morgens oder im der nächsten Stunde zu tun habe. Ein höhere Priorität zu vergeben würde mMn auch nicht dem Sinn entsprechen eine Uhrzeit zu vergeben.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. collapse or group same events

I've multiple agenda on my widget and all agenda have the same holidays days..

I would like a way (via settings) to collapse/group events with same date,time,and title.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I need snoozed events to survive a reboot of the device

First, I really want to say how impressed I am with the advanced snooze features you've added. I have been using "Calendar snooze" for a long time, but it has problems, and I would love to start using the native snoozing functionality of your great calendar app. I have been a paying business calendar user for a long time.

Unfortunately, I can't quite drop the other tool yet, because your snoozed events don't survive a reboot of my phone. That is a non-starter for me I'm afraid. Let's say I put a reminder for my wife's birthday 2 weeks in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gesamtdauer eines Termins im widget anzeigen

Wenn zb ein Termin 1 stunde und 5 Minuten dauert in Klammern neben der Zeit anzeigen. Der Termin geht zb von 13:35-14:40 (01:05) oder (1h 5min).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tagesnummerierung + Termin bearbeiten

1. Tagesnummerierung: Zusätzlich zu den Wochennummern optional auch die Tagenummerierung vorwärts und rückwärts anzeigen, also “Tag Nr. x des Jahres / noch y Tage bis zum Jahresende“.

Beispiel: 15. Februar = 46/319 (in Schaltjahren 46/320)

Grund/Zweck: Im Geschäftsleben spielen oft Termine und Fristen eine Rolle. Beispiel: Rechnung vom 15. Februar (s. o.), zahlbar ohne Abzug in 45 Tagen oder mit 1 % Skonto in 30 Tagen oder mit 2 % in 15 Tagen. Dann rechnet man fleißig. Oder der Kalender macht es.

1. Termin bearbeiten: Die Buttons für "Bearbeiten" und "Löschen" liegen unmittelbar nebeneinander. Mir ist es schon zweimal passiert, dass ich…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Anhänge bei Aufgaben

Die Möglichkeit bei Aufgaben Anhänge anzuhängen. z. Bsp. Bilder, PDF's usw. Vielleicht noch zusätzlich eine Kategorie URL

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Guests can: Modify event

In Google Calendar it is possible to grant specific Rights to the invited people.
    (Modify event, Invite others, See guest list)
    The one that I miss most is the right to modify the Event.
    Why I need it:
    If the invited person edits for example the notes for the meeting or adds address, then without this permission it will by applied only to their separate copy of the meeting. In many meetings it is much better if the Attendees can collaborate add notes, specify address, shift time.

It is of course possible to grant such right en bloc for the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Contact First name/Last name order.

When adding a contact to a new event from my phone contw ta list, I would like to be able to insert it in a " Last name / First Name" format.
    Now, when I start to type someone's last name, the app scans my contact and lists the matches. For example I type Smith, and I get all the Smiths in my phone. But when I tap on a name, the entry is ex. John Smith, and not Smith John. This makes sense in English, but in Greek for example we use last name first.
    Also, my pc software…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I want formatting option

I'd like to format my titles with more than upper case. Rare but really important events/tasks can stand out with colour, but I'd like to 'bold' them instead. They'd still stand out but not quite as confusing, as I've already allocated my colours to various categories. Need BOLD.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Separate "snooze" interval setting for smartwatches (Samsung/Android Wear)

Right now we can set snooze intervals (or select ALWAYS ASK) for individual reminders and grouped reminders. I find the always ask very useful since I can select the snooze time according to the event I need to be reminded about. However, in my phone (Samsung Gear Watch), when I select the SNOOZE option, I have to pick up the phone to select in the phone the snooze time. Since having the snooze list in the watch would be too much to ask, I would like to have a THIRD snooze setting, just for smartwatches. In my ideal setting, snoozing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a note or remark without reference to an appointment, or time.

A new advantage is to add a note or remark that I want to assign to a day. Without reference to an appointment, or time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to set notification sound to phone speaker when headset is connected

Headsets can be many times away from ears so it is easy to miss notifications. Make it possible to set notifications sound to phone speaker when headset is connected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Today font size/color option

In month view I would like the option to either change Today date numbers size or color. I use blue background with white numbers and it can be difficult to see which is today at a glance. Today is only slightly bolder than other days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Line numbering in 'Description' field acts weird

I use the line numbering text formatting tool in the Description field. Couple of issues:
    1) create a few numbered lines. Now go back to the 1st line and try to move the text to the 2nd line by hitting return. The entire column of text moves down. Only way it can be done is after all the lines have moved down enter the text in the blank row and then hit the line# formatting key. It should just move the text from the 1st row to the 2nd and leave the numbered 1st row (1.) empty for the new…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the text formatting bar in the 'Description' field stationary and place it at the top

Make the text formatting bar in the 'Description' field stationary and place it at the top so that regardless of how long the list is it will always be accessible/visible without having to scroll down.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Don't grey out unfinished tasks in the past, like on the Google Calender Website.

If we set to weaken the colors of past events it would be very nice that the tasks that are not done yet still shines bright. That would be very helpful if we don't want to show them all today.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Decide which overdue Tasks/Tasklists gets shown today

I have important TODO tasks in one list and eg. BluRay releases of movies which I want to buy in another. It is a good feature that my important overdue tasks gets shown today in the Agenda Widget but I don't want the movies that I don't bought yet clog the list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base