Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. "add task" from agenda widget

It would be really great if there was an extra button at the top of the agenda widget to "add task" in addition to the current one, "add event".

This feature is already in the task widget. Currently to add a task via the "add event" button on the agenda widget takes 5 taps minimum.

If this is not possible is there another way to launch a new task from the home screen quickly, either via an activity shortcut or 1x1 widget?

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    11 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "+" button to the Agenda widget to each displayed/listed day.

In current situation there is only one "+" button on the top of the Agenda widget which automaticaly preset current day and you have to change it to the other day when you would like to set the task.
    It would be great to have "+" button at each of the day ... so when clicking on "+" you wouldn't need to change the day you are interesting in - minus one step :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Widget day view look like the application's day view. I like being able to see the weather, my tasks, and Calendar on home screen.

Widget day view look like the application's day view. I like being able to see the weather, my tasks, and Calendar on home screen.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add a "Complete Task" button in notification

When i got the Task notification in the notification bar, i can only snooze it or remove (or open BC). Please add "Complete Task" button, so i'll be able to complete task right from notification.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Want to be able to see all days in "agenda view" widget, even there si no event.

In the widget "agenda view", when there is no event one day, this day doesn't appear in the widget. I would like to see those days, even there is no event. Thanks for your wonderful app !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Aufgaben in der Benachrichtigung als erledigt markieren

Es wäre praktisch, wenn man Aufgaben auch in der Benachrichtigung(sleiste) als erledigt markieren könnte - zusätzlich zu 'Schlummern'. Abgesehen von der schnelleren Bedienung auf dem Telefon könnte man dann - zum Beispiel mit Pushbullet - Aufgaben auch am PC/Mac als erledigt markieren.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I want to a "done" button on the top information sheet when pop up a new tasks. We can done the tasks easly and quickly!

This is fast way to done the tasks. We can not open the BC. I suggest a new button next to the "Snooze" button.
    Thanks in advance.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. snooze X minutes before start

Within the snooze options, the option to 'snooze X minutes before start' should be included. This option is available in Outlook and is very popular. I miss it a lot on my smartphone, since now I need to calculated at what time it should snooze again to make sure I get another reminder just before the event.

I know different reminders are possible for one event, but these are not all synchronzied with Outlook...
    I want to be reminded 2h before a meeting, just to make sure I'm aware of it and I still have time to prepare if needed.…

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Tage ohne Termine im Agenda Widget anzeigen

Ich würde mir eine Option zum Anzeigen der Tage ohne Termine ("freie" Tage) im Agenda Widget wünschen. Da ich an fast allen Tagen Termine eingetragen habe, würde mir das das Planen der Freizeit erleichtern....
    Die meisten stand-alone aagenda widgets verfügen über diese Option, ebenso wie beispilesweise aCalender...
    Möchte aber keine zusätzliche App zu Business Calendar installieren, da mir die Optik so gefällt, wie sie ist...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Autocomplete location from history

I miss the way location autocomplete used to work in BC1: after typing two letters, a list of suggestions from the location history was presented.

I work at a large company with dozens of conference rooms, too many to fit on one screen when using the history manually. It takes a long time to scroll and choose, now that the autocomplete uses Google search instead of my own frequently used locations.

On the other hand, the Google autocomplete is helpful when I add a personal event that might be at a restaurant or other public location. But 90% of the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Birthday reminder

I would like to have a Feature to set a birthday reminder for all birthdays imported at a specified time (for example 15.00) instead of setting a reminder for each birthday on its own.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Same-day birthday reminders/notifications

Currently, in the defaults for new events/tasks, you can set a default birthday reminder for 12:00 on the day before the event, or a custom time.

I would prefer to be able to set a reminder for the same day as the birthday, say at 6:00. That way in the morning, I would know who had birthdays that day.

The current interface doesn't stop you from setting a custom reminder time of, for example, zero days before the event at 6:00, but the setting is not saved. This implementation is not ideal.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to click a telephone hyperlink that includes the participant code and for the call to connect and enter the participant code

Implement proper support for the <tel> html tag for conference line phone numbers, in the meeting location field and the meeting details field.

I haven't been able to find any calendar app that will let me tap on one of these tags and have the app pass the telephone number AND participant code into the phone app so that the call can be connected and the participant code entered for me. Instead, I have to wait for the call to connect and then tap in the participant code, which I have to memorize since the phone app has since taken…

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  13 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Business Calendar 2 icon does not show the day and date on the screen. Please consider providing this feature soon.

Business Calendar 2 Icon that shows the date and day on the screen of our phone. It was a great feature on the first Business Calendar.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Time zone

Would be possible add an option to disable time zone management? I mean display always all events in home time zone.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support in Right To Left Languages

Hey.
    Please add the support for Right to left languages.
    So Text in Hebrew or Arabic would appear from Right to Left.
    And the Calandar in Month View and Weekly View will be from Right to Left. The support will be great.

93 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to set default to 'no reminder' as soon as you click 'all day event'

I would like an option (in the settings) called 'no reminder for all day events'
    Often I create all day events and then forget to delete the default notification (which i use for all non all day events so cannot remove)
    This way I wont get woken up by reminders at midnight all the time
    There is no need for me to have any reminders for all day events and i'm sure other people will appreciate this option.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How can I delete a custom reminder time from the list?

It is not a good idea to add it permanently - please provide us a choice (checkbox) and a possibility to delete that custom reminder time(s). Thanks and keep good work :-)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base