Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Evenement /tâche qui dure "Toute la journée"

Quand un tâche/ un évènement est coché "Toute la journée", la journée commence à...minuit! Donc, le rappel se fait avant minuit !! Ce n'est pas pratique du tout.
    Le rappel devrait tenir compte du "début de journée" qui a été réglé dans les paramètre (par ex. 08:00h).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We enter subtask for the tasks. When we click on the subtask, there is a need to edit it so that it can also be switched to the main task.

We enter subtask for the tasks. When we click on the subtask, there is a need to edit it so that it can also be switched to the main task. (I remember it already exists) It will be very useful to see the transition from main task to sub task, from sub tasks to main task and see the relationship.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. see tasks in the day i am assigning new tastk

In month view I can choose whether I want to see bars or text representing meetings and tasks in each day. When creating a new task and/or changing due day of existing task and choosing due day, a popup with month view appears, but only in bar view, so I can see, that I have some meeings and tasks, but cannot see details. It would be great to be able to switch this popup to text view as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Repeat event/task every "x" days

We have many options already, but none with a repeat every "x" number of days.

For example, my car payments come every 14 calendar days regardless of the day of the week..it's different days depending on the month. Also, I go running but take every 3rd day off with a rest day every third day.

Repeat event every "x" days would solve tasking/populating these scenarios.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom vibration option, morr vibrate options, and/or repeat vibration with alert repeat.

I would like to see a custom vibration option it can be as "simple" as adding an option to enter our own timing comma separated.
    Also or alternatively can we repeat the vibration like we do the alert sound until it's been acknowledged.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Aufgaben

Aufgaben die mit einer Priorität versehen sind, sollten möglichst auch in der Reihenfolge der Prioritäten sich sortieren, das heißt also dass die am höchsten bewertete, also wichtigste unteraufgabe auch an erster Stelle im Aufgabenkomplex steht.
    Ich könnte mir vorstellen, dass das dies für die Arbeit mit Projekten sehr hilfreich sein könnte.
    vielen Dank Thomas Kührt

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option for Day Widget to NOT Display "No Events" words when there are no current events on the schedule

I would rather see a blank screen if i have no events scheduled instead of the words "No Events" on my home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display overnight event at morning alternatively

I would like suggest possibility set the time limit to be hidden or displayed overnight events at morning based on time when event finish.

For example: I have event which start at 21:00 until 7:00. I don't want to show it on second day because event finish before my "start of day" at 8:00. But event which lasts to 11:00 I need show at second day, because exceed my "start of day".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want the top bar menu options set by user

Make the top bar menu modifiable by users. E.g. the "+" button is available in all views for all days, so not needed in the top bar but cannot be removed or replaced. All users have different tastes, so possibility to modify the top bar menu will be beneficial.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. edit without pencil

Hi could you enable editing the cal item by clicking on its name\time\description without needing to click on the pencil logo? I need it for example when accessing it from the widget view

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I love your calendar. It would be great if we could also login via Website to see and edit our calender on our personal computer too.

I love your calendar. It would be great if we could also login via Website to see and edit our calender on our personal computer too

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show the same event on two or more calenders as one event.

We use Business Calendar 2 as a family. Each member has their own Google calendar. When all calendars are displayed, events that affect several family members are displayed side by side. It would be great if you could display that as one event.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. why my remind vibration can work well each time now? ... .... it become no normal,sometimes can ,sometimes no can ?!

why my remind vibration can work well each time now? ... .... it become no normal,sometimes can ,sometimes no can ?!

do you company have any phone number ,so i can talk my big big ... problem please ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Export the results of "search in view" to an xml or delimited file

I would love to be able to export the results of "search in view" to an xml or delimited file.

I'm a contract worker and would love to be able to export my hours based on client tags. (i.e. - all events tagged "client 1" or all events with "client 2" in the title field)

This would make billing super fast.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Audio to sound when phone is set to vibrate

The goal of a calendar app is to remind people when they have a appointment coming up.
    Since i always have my phone on vibrate, i mis al my calendar notifications.

It makes the app useless.

So what if this simple select button is added in the settings:
    1) Ability to choose what Android audio chanel you use. Like in the flitsmeister app.

2) You can select to use media audio chanel. Audio is played as if it is normal media.
    When phone is set to vibrate no sound plays.

You can select to use the alarm audio canel.
    Audio…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sprachausgabe

Guten Tag. Wirklich toller Kalender den ich schon lange benutze. Was mir leider fehlt ist eine Sprachausgabe der Termine. Leider momentan nur über andre Programme möglich. Es wäre schön wenn man dies vielleicht einmal im Programm integrieren könnte.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want lines bigger

I want to be able to change the color or make the lines bigger between squares right now it looks like one Big Blob I would like to see the separation between jobs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. przycisk "przesuń na określony dzień" dostępny bezpośrednio

Witam Państwa serdecznie,
    Wasza aplikacja jest bardzo użyteczna. Korzystam z niej od lat. Chciałbym zasugerować małą, ale fajną rzecz. Bardzo przydatny byłby przycisk "przesuń na określony dzień" dostępny bezpośrednio. Teraz jest on w opcjach (kropki). Ja często korzystam z tej funkcji i chciałbym ją mieć łatwiej dostępną. Może nawet lepiej gdyby to było "przesuń na dzisiaj". Albo do wyboru.
    Dziękuję za uwagę :-)
    Pozdrawiam
    Robert

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?