Business Calendar 2 (open)

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Priority mode interruptions notifications sounds and vibrations

Notifications sounds and vibrations should not fire when Priority Mode Interruptions is set on Android 5.x

Other calendar software, including Google Calendar app does have notifications sounds or vibrations when when Priority Mode Interruptions is set. Or at least make this a configurable option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow current day & date (and controls) on widget to show to the left of events, as in BC.

I use the 4x1 widget to save space. With current day and date and controls above events, I can only have one event showing with a lot of space after the event name. If I had the option to have the current day and date and controls on the left, I could have three events in the 4x1, and the event names would not be truncated. In other words, allow the BC structure, but add settings, refresh, and add to the square to the left of the events with current day and date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No sharing the name, time and spot of the event via SMS

Details of the event or task can be shared via Gmail, Keep and a lot of other apps, but is not possible via SMS (sending just the the event's name). This does not depend on whether ticked the possibility "Share just the name, time and place" or not.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Jump

From the Agenda widget, I would like to be able to jump back to 'today.' When I scroll down a few weeks, months, etc., I shouldn't have to scroll back up to get to today.

Within the app itself, I would love for it to have a week view like Acalendar+, where they show more in a vertical format (2 on each row) and not in a horizontal format (5 or 7 days horizontally).

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix attendees being removed from moved events

ATTENDEES DELETED when moving repeating events - when I use drag and drop to move a repeating event which has attendees, the attendees get removed from the moved event and a notice gets sent to them that I cancelled the event.

This did not happen in Business Calendar 1. Attendees stayed attached to the moved event.

Obviously this is undesirable behavior, especially for business meetings. I have been using BC2 exclusively for a month or so, but this issue is sending me back to BC1.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Division into processes

It would be great if every action or screen in the app was given a unique process. This way we can assign these processes (for instance "AddEvent") to some "triggers".

For example I'm using Apex launcher and it is possible to add a process to a gesture i.e - You could assign a downward swipe to adding a new event to the calendar. I could do it with DigiCal and it worked like a charm. However as it stands now it is impossible, because Business Calendar is has 5 processes but all of them either point you to the main…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In the reminder dialogue, please move "individually" closer to the top of the list

In BC1, the option for an 'individual' reminder was at the top of the reminder dialogue window. Now that there are significantly less reminder options to choose from (which I'm fine with), I find I mostly use 'individually'. Could you either put it back at the top universally or create a preference for allowing the user to have it at it at top or bottom? (I'd also be fine if it were immediately after 'on time of the event'.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Agenda- Widget and/or View like Asus' "What's next".

Maybe you can create an additional agenda- widget and/or view like Asus' "What's next".

With a swipe gesture you can decide if you take care of the Event or not (Beschäftigt/Verfügbar).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. go right back to calendar after editing

when i click on save after editing an event it goes back to the info screen for the event and not back to the calendar itself. this adds an extra tap of the back button to my life every single time i want to edit an event. why would anyone want to see the info screen after editing an event? it is a waste of time. the stock calendar does not do this.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Better sorting options for all day events

Hello, I very rarely use appointment times for my Business Calendar entries. But I find it difficult to use all day events because of the limitations with sort order. Id like to be able tk drag and drop all day events into whatever order I choose. I view my events in agenda view. Maybe you could tap on the day, then be able to rearrange entries via drag and drop as you need to reprioritze. See Colornote checklist for an example.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Agenda widget: allow filtering of the events

Verfügbare Filteroptionen sollten sein:

1. Betreff des Termins: leer

2. Betreff des Termins enhält einen der folgenden Begriffe: "Beispiel Text", "Schulung", "Projekt1 JourFix"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Agenda View Enhancement

When agenda view is selected by default, the app should use the current time to position the cursor at the closest event vs day start

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Templates to include Exchange-availability statuses for Exchange-accounts

The ability to make templates, where also Out of office and Tentative are options when the selected calendar supports this (e.g. Exchange-accounts).

Now it is only possible to select Busy or Available, even if you create a template from an event already marked with Out of office or Tentative.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Separation/Lines between meetings/events are very thin when looking into calendar, can you please change this?

Separation/Lines between meetings/events are very thin when looking into calendar, can you please change this? Also on the right side it seems that all meetings/events are "cutted", like there is no end...the "box" should have "a end" like it has in the Left side.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. enhancement of the 'are you attending' replies for repeating events

Here's my idea:

Decline a single event in a recurrent (weekly, monthly, etc) event +
    textbox for a reason

If I have a weekly event on egg. Monday 10:00 and I want to only decline
    the event for next Monday, Business Calendar always declines all events
    if I check the "no" radio button on "Are you attending?"

Could you please check this and fix it if it is broken?

Maybe there should be two options:

"Are you attending this event?" (YES, MAYBE, NO)
    and
    "Are you attending all recurrent events?" (YES, MAYBE, NO)

If you choose not to participate on…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Aufgaben-Widget

Jetzz wird das Datum angezeigt und darunter die Aufgaben. Ich habe aus Platzmangel die oberste Leiste mit demaktuellem Datum und den Optionen ausgeblendet. Um nun axhneller sehen zu konnen bis wann eine Aufgabe erledigt sein muss, wurde ich mir die Option wünschen, dass manin den Einstellungen einstellen kann das nicht nur das datum sondern auch ein weiterer Hinweis in vorm von +16 für "in 16 Tagen" wie es das schon in dem tages widget gibt...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Availability status visible on appointment overview screen (Exchange-status)

Please include availability status at least at the overview of an appointment.

Best would be if it was also shown graphically in the day and week view as an addition to the current busy/available depiction.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2 (open)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base