What's your idea for Business Calendar 2?

Dim declined events

Declined events look like accepted events. I'm a PM at a very large company and we love your product but we can't use it full time because we can't see declined events - every other calendar app dims declined events and sometimes also adds strikethrough - *anything* would do and it's probably only about an hour of work for one of your UI engineers. PLEASE fix this.

Thank you!!!

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cyrus Mistry shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yuri Shestopalov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be great to not only distinguish between accepted and declined meetings, but also those nether accepted, nor declined

• Andrew M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this request. In Google calendar a declined event is shown with a strikethrough. This is a great feature as it allows me to invite myself to a recurring appointment and then decline the instances that I will be skipping. Then my calendar clearly shows which ones I will be attending and which I will be skipping. But this isn't possible in Business Calendar, since a normal event, an accepted invitation, an unaccepted invitation and a declined invitation all look the same.

• Mate Farkas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also miss this functionality. Sometimes a declined event changes, and this is because I need to know what the others doing, while I am not able to participate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base