Business Calendar 2

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. I would like to be able to add a Hangouts Meet link to a new calendar appointment

In Google Calendar, which we use at my work, we can add a Hangouts Meet link to new meeting requests, It would be great to add this integration into Business Calendar 2 Pro.

I use Business Calendar Pro all the time, But if i need to schedule a meeting from my phone, then I have to go to Google Calendar to do this. I would much rather use Business Calendar all the time and not have to switch back and forth. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make attachments even more accessible

I wish to be able to add documents and files for events imported via exchange servers too.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to set annually reminders that will be in the same Hebrew date every year.

I would like to set annually reminders in my calendar (birthdays, death dates etc.) that will be in the same Hebrew date every year, which is different from the Gregorian date, that the reminders are set according to it today .
    That means that; e.g., instead of alarming in every June 5 it will alarm every 2 of Sivan, which are different in each year.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support for alternate calendar

Google Calendar supports alternate calendar. If we could add this into BC2, then it would be perfect

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want the Hangout link in Event displays

On the web, Events have an optional attribute

Video call Join meeting: training

Please at least show this as a link, if not send an intent to the Hangout app

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring completed tasks to the bottom of the list

According to posts on the Google+ page, several users are mistaking completed tasks are deleted in Business Calendar 2 as they previously would display differently in the older version. (see link)

https://plus.google.com/116561153386796901431/posts/DS1hviE2tZd

Now in Business Calendar 2, users have to choose between all or none options regarding completed tasks based on their settings.

Instead I would like to propose completed tasks should be visible in tasks view AT the bottom of the list, as they used to be in Business Calendar 1. Presently, the user is forced to do one of the following:

1) search through a sea of completed…

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Display description field in widget agenda mode

In widget agenda mode, i would like to be able to read the begining of the description field. For exemple, if the title is "diner", and the description is "Matthew and Anna", it is important to see immediatly the description

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Join Webex

It would be a great feature when looking at a calendar invite, if there was a cisco webex link embedded, to have a big button to hit join in stead of the difficulty of selecting hyperlinks in calendar invites.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Aufgaben-Widget

Jetzz wird das Datum angezeigt und darunter die Aufgaben. Ich habe aus Platzmangel die oberste Leiste mit demaktuellem Datum und den Optionen ausgeblendet. Um nun axhneller sehen zu konnen bis wann eine Aufgabe erledigt sein muss, wurde ich mir die Option wünschen, dass manin den Einstellungen einstellen kann das nicht nur das datum sondern auch ein weiterer Hinweis in vorm von +16 für "in 16 Tagen" wie es das schon in dem tages widget gibt...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base