Business Calendar 2 (open)

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Multiple Time Zones

I am surprised that none of the views features additional time zones, similar to MS Outlook or Google Calendar. This would be a tremendous help when planning events/calls/meetings across the continents. At least 2 time zones would be great. And at least in Day view, if not not also in Week view.

157 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    24 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to be able to link multiple contacts to events and tasks

There are many times for an event or task multiple people are involved. Playing golf there are 3 players I would like to link to this event, as an example.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want a countdown function

I would like to know how many days until an event, or task. I would also like it to be reversible, i.e. count down or count up. Count up would tell me how many times I can use/make/drive/do before an event.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I want the option of being able to always start the day of the week view to be on a sunday or a monday (and not the last 7 days)

I want the option of being able to always start the day of the week view to be on a sunday or a monday (when the week begins)

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Aufgaben mit Start-Stop-Datum (Zeit)

Hallo,, aus praktischer Sicht wäre es sinnvoll, wenn auch Aufgaben mit einem Start-Stop-Datum geplant werden können und im Kalender angezeigt werden, wenn eine Start-Stop-Uhrzeit mitgegeben wird. Das erhöht die Übersichtlichkeit in der Aufgabenliste und kann Zeiten im Kalender besser blocken.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Agenda Sort Order Setting: Appointments before Tasks (esp. in widgets)

A corresponding setting that can determine whether appointments or tasks in general are classified first would be really incredibly helpful!

Background: An appointment is timed and involves other people more directly (i.e. relatively more important than a task for which you have the whole day).

Also, important tasks of a day can already be moved up by the priority icons. Appointments currently disappear after the unimportant tasks.

The purpose of an agenda is to provide an overview of appointments and tasks - the current view is unfortunately not very helpful. Especially in the widget, where there is often only screen…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add reminder to multiple selected events

Ability to add reminder to multiple selected events.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Widgets - List the Individual calendars selection in alphabetical order and grouped by account

Please sort the Individual calendars selection in alphabetical order and grouped by account, in the Widgets' setting.

I have 2 Gmail accounts, with a lot of Calendars in both of them, and they are all messed up, and it is difficult to find the correct one (some calendar have. same name in the 2 account).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option for widget's week-view (what to display when tapping a day)

Regarding the widget's week view:
    Tapping inside the calendar widget opens the day view of the day that was clicked on.
    There is also an option that allows tapping the header to open a specific view.

In my opinion this feature would be complete if there was also an option for the view displayed when tapping on the calendar view (the days).

Background: when the week view is the preferred view one could tap nearly anywhere inside the widget to open the same view in the app (BC1-way). In the seldom case when the specific day should be opened directly,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hide single events

Can we please have the feature of hiding events?

Picture this: there's an event on your calendar that is completely irrelevant to you, but you can't delete it. Maybe you share a calendar with several other people, and THEY need that event. Or maybe it's an imported calendar that you have no editing rights to.

The calendar per sé is important, and can't be hidden, but the event needs to go. How can we solve this? A hiding EVENTS functionality!

And, of course, it would be ideal if this applied to the app, the widgets, the notifications, etc...
    The cherry…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Filter to hide/unhide recurrent tasks and hide\unhide tasks based on priority

Hi,
    I use tasks in BC2 a lot. Currently I have ˜70 unresolved tasks in my calendar and I have just noticed that it would help me a lot it there would be an option in task view to hide recurrent tasks and those with low(or without) priority. In my case recurrent tasks are mostly reminders for paying bills, generating reports, taking medicines, etc, while 1-time tasks are tasks related to my work with "hard deadlines". I would like to be able to be more focused on those 1-time tasks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Calendar attachment sync to Nextcloud (DavX)

Implement posibility to upload / share attachment through Nextcloud or similiar server. Now only Google or Dropbox possible.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. iOS-Version

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich bin seit Jahren Anroid-Nutzer. Diese App ist so hervorragend und so einfach zu bedienen. Sie hilft mir sehr dabei, mich zu organisieren und zu planen. Ein großes Lob an Sie alle!
    Nun bin ich jedoch zu iOs gewechselt und musste leider leider leider feststellen, dass es von diesem Kalender keine iOS-Version gibt.
    Ich bin bald verzweifelt.
    Gibt es irgendwann eine iOS-Version?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    D. Hahn

335 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    51 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. change color easier

I want to change color easier. Now we can add reminder(alarm of event) in detail view by one click button. So I want to change color of event as easy as adding reminder. Please add Changing color button in detail view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Goals

Some tasks are more goals than things to do. It will be great to have here the options - reminder, it's time for (...read), finished?, move later? when? waiting in queue? old unfinished, delete, change plan? plan of the day, week, month, year finished in...%. something a little like CRM

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Finder support

I like Finder in Samsung devices, but it is bot possible to search content from Business Calendar using Finder. Is it possible to allow searching in BC2 in Finder?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sync button in every calender view

if you work with exchange/activesync and do not use push, then the 30 minutes sync (example) does only sync mails and no calender and no contacts.
    there is a function "sync now" in the upper right dropdown of BC2 but this are a lot of clicks to start synching.
    so it would be "handy" if there would be a "sync now" button besides the plus button to instantly do this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Only optional writing of extended color information into description

Without an option to prevent usage of description field, color information ("BC2-Color: ...") is also shared with participants of meetings for example. I prefer using description field for information that participants understand (agenda, ...). Only BC2 will not display it, Outlook, Nextcloud and other mobile apps are showing it.

Without the option there is also no way to prevent colors being synced when calendars are shared. Even if sync tool has such option (e.g. DAVx5) BC2 uses information in description and ignores empty native color information. Example is when you want to have your partners calendar on your phone but…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add seasonal changes

Add seasons to calendar just like holidays. 1st day of spring, summer, fall and winter.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Business Calendar 2 (open)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base