Business Calendar

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Variable task durations would be AMAZEBALLS!

I love the fact that tasks can show up at different times on the calendar view. This is already much better than the web version of google calendar. On the settings I can set the default duration but I would like to set a different durations for different tasks since they take varying amounts of time to complete. This would be great for planning out my day, and I'm sure others would find this useful too.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Switch between task lists in the Business Tasks widget

It would be great, if one can simply switch between different task lists right in the Business Tasks widget (without taking the long way over the widget settings)!
    For example you could add small arrows (or triangles) on both sides of the name of the actual shown task list to choose the next or previous list.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scrolling Month View or “Rolling" View

Think about when you are looking at your month calendar near the end of each month. And you have to keep swiping back and forth to see the current week and the next few weeks. And when you are looking at the current week, you are seeing a lot of screen wasted on past weeks! No more!

It would be great if we could easily keep the current week at the top of the month view so that we can always see everything that is on the horizon and no screen space is wasted on past dates. (I think most…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bei sich wiederholenden Terminen, wäre ein Pop-up nett, welches das Start-Datum und End-Datum) zeigt+ anzahl der Wiederholungen

Bei sich wiederholenden Terminen, wäre ein Pop-up nett, welches das Start-Datum und End-Datum) zeigt+ anzahl der Wiederholungen, und die aktuelle Nummer der wiederholung. Wahlweise auch als Info im Termin anzeigbar z.b
    18:00-20:00 Tischtennis [17|23]
    Würde bedeuten das dieser Termin der 17 von 23 ist. Und bei endloser Wiederholung halt ein ~ als endlos-Zeichen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'd like there was a button for resetting of a past event, or that has been done

Example: Event to be made to pay the car tax, I pay the car tax before it expires, then I can press a button to reset alerts for that event. If I do not pay even if the event expired I continue to get notices of expiration. Only with the button stopped sending alerts. Now if an event has passed and I have not taken steps to solve the app tells me no more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Es wäre super, wenn man die Länge eines Termines einbinden könnte.

Es wäre super, wenn man die Länge eines Termines einbinden könnte (also z.B. dass man bei den Terminen sieht, wie lange sie dauern - 17 Tage oder 6 Stunden).

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 52 WEEK YEARS

The reminder only goes to 50 weeks.

All years have 52 weeks.

We need 52 weeks.

IE: Try to set a reoccurring event a year away, you can't do it. Got to have it. Please!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Vibrator Control

Control the Vibrator:

Make the vibrator work with the volume buttons.

We Want:

"Vibrate with audible alert"

"Vibrate when silent"

"Vibrate Off"

If we can turn it off, We don't need "Never Vibrate"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Toodledo category sync (not only Folders)

Category from Toodledo (not only Folders) will be much more functional and close to the perfection

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the widget that has been broken for 2.5 years (new widget even worse)

The month BC widget (at least 2x2, one of the most convenient size) has been broken since 4.1.1 in July 2012. The week numbers appear on top of the day numbers, which themselves fail to be properly centered.

http://s13.postimg.org/x41qaieiv/ss1.jpg

This issue has been ignored during all that time by the support.

The new version is even worse, it is impossible to display the whole month and it looks pretty bad:

http://s13.postimg.org/n5gro153b/ss2.jpg

Wouldn't it be better to fix those widgets instead of pouring more features? BC was perfect as it was in 4.1.0.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ich hätte gerne die Funktion von "mehrstufigen" Terminen.

Meine Termine gestalten sich oft "mehrstufig". Es gibt also den Termin beim Kunden, dazu gibt es eine Anfahrtszeit und danach noch eine Nachbereitung. Also eigentlich ein großer Termin, der sich in drei einzelne aufteilt. Damit es übersichtlich bleibt und ich wirklich weiß, wann ich beim Kunden zu sein habe, trage ich bisher also drei Termine ein.
    Ist es möglich, dies gleich mit an den einen Termin mit dran zu hängen? Also ein Feld wie "Erinnerungen" nur mit der Funktion "Sperrzeiten", die dann auch noch kategorisiert werden können, wie eben Fahrzeit, Nachbereitung...
    Als Idee für die Einbindung - die App legt…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Business tasks- when i make a task for example buy tickets for a show- i make the task for monday, this task is show in the calendar app an

Business tasks- when i make a task for example buy tickets for a show- i make the task for monday, this task is show in the calendar app and in the calendar widget. When it is tuesday and i don,t finished this task, the Task isn,t anymore in the calendar widget, and also in the calendar i don´t see him, because it is on the date before. I would like to have, that the Task automatically Switch to the next day, if they aren´t finished (in the widget and in the calendar). So when you look at the calendar you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I don't want to see past weeks in month view

The month view should have a setting to show the current day in the top row and then show 5 weeks ahead. Scrolling in that view should be unrestricted instead of snapping to calendar months.

I use my calendar primarily to plan the future, so why do all the default views show me the past? On average, half of my screen is wasted showing past days. I'm sure a minority of users have a job where month boundaries are strict, but the rest of us just use the month view as a way to "zoom out" and see five weeks…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to have a windows 8 version please

I want to have a windows 8 version please

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Verbesserung des Agenda Widget

Termine, welche länger als einen Tag dauern, weden jeden Tag erneut angezeigt. Verbesserung bzw übernahme aus BC 1, indem der Termin nur noch einmal angezeigt wird und dabei steht, wieviele Tage dieser Termin noch andauert...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Synchronize events' colors from MS Calendar

In MS Calendar, it is possible to create rules to setup a specfic color to an event. But these colors are not synchronized with Business Calendar. Is it possible to get back this information from MS Calendar or to create rules Inside Business Calendar to change the color of an envent ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Business Task sync

What about sync or save tasks independent of google task?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Multi day events: block all days

If I set a multi day event (let's say from 1/1/2014 12:00 to 1/4/2014 12:00), only the hours from 1/1 12:00 to 23:59 and 1/4 00:00 to 12:00 are blocked. For the 1/2 and 1/3, the app only sets an all day event (marked on the very top), so that one could be mislead to put another event in one of these days. I propose to visibly block all hours for the interim days (1/2 and 1/3) as it happens for the start and the end day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Samsung galaxy note 4 S-pen support

Well, the title sort says it all.

Addition of S-pen support would really be a great addition. I believe many people buy the Galaxy note series because they use it as a planning device and for planning you need a good calendar and tasks app, like business calendar WITH S-pen support.

Please add this feature

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Business Calendar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base