What's your idea for Business Calendar?

Set event reminders time as "date and time" for example "2014-05-20 16:35"

I want to have possibility to enter reminders time as exact "date and time" for example "2014-05-20 16:35". Current pattern "some time before" (for example 57 hours before the event) is inconvenient.

This also includes displaying reminder time in exact datetime format.

This could be an preferences option so that user can choose which method is preferred.

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hipolit Kwass shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • franklin.ebr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People have been asking for this for years, this post will be one year old soon and nothing happened yet.
        90% of my events are All-day events, be reminded at midnight is not useful at all, it's ridiculous I have to use Google Calendar to set time for reminders and sync with BC2, I really like this app with tons of features but I have to find a alternative option for now.

• Kurt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've wanted this for YEARS. It seems ridiculous to me that the user has to be a math major to set a reminder time by calculating what time you need it to go off. When you want to meet someone, you don't usually say "I'll meet you in 29 hours and 31 minutes." You say I'll meet you at whatever ACTUAL TIME you want to meet.

• Paul Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For Me - the ability to be able to defer the reminder for an all day appointment is critical. Not much point getting a reminder at midnight for an all day event. I have already missed 3 all day event because of this so am seriously considering going back to my old solution depite having paid for this software.

• Andet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is a must. Who wants to calculate what time it will be when setting "time before"?
        You can make 2 sections in box, and leave present "time before" (for some cases useful) and put in 2nd section field "time".
        When entering "time before", "time" is updated, and opposite, when entering "time", field "time before" is updated.
        No additional settings in options, no switching between options or views or boxes, you just see both, and use the one you prefer in each case.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

especially as an optional variant. So far I've only found the app CalenGoo which has this. But would like to change not only because of this function. Is only I use CalenGoo at the moment because this function is very important! And above all, practical! Please BusinessCalender Team make this feature true ;-)

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been asking for this feature for years! I frankly cannot believe it's not implemented yet.

It is so much more convenient to set reminders for the most appropriate time. It reduces the need for snoozing and eliminates the ridiculous practice of creating events to remind you of other events!

• Jayant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is must because most of reminder depend on exact time. Blackberry calender have also this functions which is very useful.

• Nessync commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Should include all day events as well, getting a reminder shortly after midnight is VERY inconvenient.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allowing you to assign time based reminders for tasks would also help me out. one of your competing apps has an option for an absolute or relative reminders that are based on a configurable interval, i,e (1-60 min, 1-24 hours, 1-31 days, 1-12 months) or the exact date/time(absolute)

Feedback and Knowledge Base