Business Calendar

Please feel free to post your idea for our application. If your favorite feature is already mentioned, you are allowed to vote for it. A comment might be helpful, too.

Remember that your posts and votes just give us an idea of currently most-wanted features. An implementation can’t be guaranteed.

1. Drag and Drop with Option to Copy or Move

In the previous version when you dragged and dropped an appointment you had the option to Copy or Move, however in the new version you can only move an appointment. I used the copy feature consistently and would like that feature added back.

Thank you.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  6 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. [Business Calendar 2] Use a light color for header bar and favorite bar when using the light theme

I think it would be more in line with a light theme if the header- and favorite-bar (https://i.imgur.com/5GA5eiZ.png) were using a light color.

As it stands, the light theme feels more like a hybrid between light and dark theme than a proper light theme.

At the same time I am sure that there are some users out there who prefer the current "light" theme. So maybe the best course of action would be to offer three themes: a full-on light theme, the current "light" theme (advertised as a hybrid), and the dark theme. Of course you could offer…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search events and tasks by Contact

I would like to search for the next meeting or next task by the contact name I am using this as a way to track notes and information about contacts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notifications should not interrupt calls

I don't know if anyone else has this problem. I've searched and not seen any mention of it.

When it comes time for a notification, and I am talking to someone on the phone, the notification sound plays anyway, interrupting my call. I have to tell whoever I'm talking to to hold one, over the notification sound, while I take the phone away from my ear and dismiss the notification. And it's pretty loud when the phone is already to my ear.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. s it possible to atach a JPEG or pdf, when we create an appointment etc. So that we dont have to type all Informations. Just open the Data..

s it possible to atach a JPEG or pdf, when we create an appointment etc. So that we dont have to type all Informations. Just open the Data... That would be a Reason for me, to upgrade my calender.
    Thanks a lot
    Best regards from Zürich

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Birthday calendar

Business Calendar scans your contacts for birthdays and shows them in a special calendar instance, afterwards

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  27 comments  ·  Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Business Calendar

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base